GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Jarhead0331 on January 30, 2014, 03:23:14 PM

Title: Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising on Steam
Post by: Jarhead0331 on January 30, 2014, 03:23:14 PM
A great classic, and I don't think this one is on GoG...

http://store.steampowered.com/app/267980/ (http://store.steampowered.com/app/267980/)
Title: Re: Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising on Steam
Post by: undercovergeek on January 30, 2014, 04:42:07 PM
loved this game
Title: Re: Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising on Steam
Post by: mikeck on January 30, 2014, 04:55:41 PM
Seems like Gaia: carrier mission.  is it better than that game? what's the difference?  I kind of liked gaia but the AI was incredibly stupid so it just sort of California
Title: Re: Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising on Steam
Post by: Jarhead0331 on January 30, 2014, 05:12:02 PM
My bad...it is available on GoG, and wouldn't you know, its even in my damn library.
Title: Re: Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising on Steam
Post by: mikeck on January 30, 2014, 08:47:06 PM
Meh, nevermind...I looked at a few YouTube videos and it looks like a short range click fest. I'll pass
Title: Re: Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising on Steam
Post by: ComradeP on January 31, 2014, 12:38:14 PM
Click fest?

It's a third person vehicle shooter/real time sort of tactical level vehicle platoon game depending on the way you prefer to play it. I enjoyed it a lot, it's quite different from any click-fest RTS games.
Title: Re: Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising on Steam
Post by: mikeck on January 31, 2014, 04:34:54 PM
Quote from: ComradeP on January 31, 2014, 12:38:14 PM
Click fest?

It's a third person vehicle shooter/real time sort of tactical level vehicle platoon game depending on the way you prefer to play it. I enjoyed it a lot, it's quite different from any click-fest RTS games.

Willing video it was just playing flying around with a bunch of missile shooting each other down is the game like "carrier gaia mission " at all?