GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Nefaro on January 31, 2014, 01:30:55 AM

Title: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Nefaro on January 31, 2014, 01:30:55 AM
Whatcha playin this weekend?


If I can peel myself away from WOFF long enough, I'd like to start up either Falcon 4 BMS or some Flaming Cliffs 3 from DCS.  I may never get away, though.

Also need to start up a TW Rome 2 campaign soon.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Silent Disapproval Robot on January 31, 2014, 01:35:40 AM
I've been playing a lot of War Thunder lately.  I would like to do more full-real simulator battles but the wait times are often pretty long so I mostly play in the historical battle servers.  I generally do pretty well in my Typhoon 1b/late and Tempest Mk. V but on the two alternate history maps where it's the Brits/US vs. the USSR, I get eaten alive by the Soviet planes.

Going to try to finish The Banner Saga.  It's not exactly on my A-list of games but it's alright.

The usual Iron Front and ArmA III MP sessions.

EDIT: And probably a bit of IL-2: Battle of Stalingrad just to see what this week's update has to offer.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Kushan on January 31, 2014, 01:54:24 AM
I'll be playing more EUIV. In my current game as Spain (Castile), I've colonized most of the US eastern seaboard, the Caribbean, and South America. Just finished up a short war with Great Britain. As soon as I finish upgrading my fleet to galleons and early frigates, I'm going to go after Portugal. They've dishonored are alliance one too many times and I feel the need to teach the AI a lesson. If I can tear myself away from ensuring the sun never sets on the Spanish Empire, I need to start the Hapsburg CK2 + EUIV AAR that I have been planning on doing for a couple of months.


Other possibilities include Rome 2 and Command.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Toonces on January 31, 2014, 02:04:15 AM
Dammit!  I was hoping to start this thread!   >:(

JK.

Well, I'm splitting my time between going Medieval and flying this weekend.

I'm going to continue my campaign in CK2 as Duke of Normandy.  I've also started dabbling in King Arthur: Saxons Campaign lately.  I really like KA a lot; it scratches an itch differently than M2TW, but the need to fight the battles in tactical mode almost all the time sort of drags me out of the game frequently.

On the flight sim front I will be flying BMS Falcon.  @Nefaro, I have a mod for the Alpha Guam theater that you might enjoy.  If I get a cleaner version I may post it up.  It's super rough right now, but does lead to far more dogfighting than anything you're likely flying in BMS right now.

I've also been neglecting FSX having fallen completely out of love with it for some reason.  I hope to at least get one revenue flight in this weekend.

I reserve the right to play Steel Beasts or Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm as well.  Oh, and DayZ...man, I have a lot of games to get to!
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Anguille on January 31, 2014, 03:10:24 AM
Still playing Darkstar One....making a lot of progress in the story after upgrading my ship and destroying all the pirates in the galaxy  ;)

Great game
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Greybriar on January 31, 2014, 05:28:09 AM
What's WOFF?

I don't know what I will be playing this weekend. I have so many games on my gaming plate and I just bought a bunch more during GOG.com's DRM-Free Time Machine Sale. Plus today is the last day to use my holiday credit towards Amazon's 2013 Editor's Choice Games (http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?docId=1000728511).

Color me undecided.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Father Ted on January 31, 2014, 05:39:57 AM
Quote from: Greybriar on January 31, 2014, 05:28:09 AM
What's WOFF?

Wings Over Flanders Fields.  See here:http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=8425.0 (http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=8425.0)


I'm in the middle of a big battle in CMBN.  This is the best part of the game for me.  Often I load up a scenario, get baffled by the bocage and flummoxed by the prospect of sorting out all my pixeltruppen into their respective command-structures, so give up.  Also, the final few turns often consist of me just hitting the "go" button.  So the middle phase of a big battle, when enemy have been encountered and stories are developing is the sweet spot of the game.

Other than that, I may hook up with some mates in Planetside 2 and have a jaunt in the virtual skies of RoF and IL2:BoS
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Greybriar on January 31, 2014, 05:43:21 AM
Thanks, Father Ted. Now I know that WOFF = Wings Over Flanders Fields.

I assume that RoF = Rise of Flight. And what is IL2:BoS?
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: undercovergeek on January 31, 2014, 05:55:38 AM
EUIV - expanding Austria into Venice and maybe into France if i can talk Burgundy into it too

Finishing off a test scenario for ARMA III to familiarise myself with the editor and then hopefully building a mission or two

Rome II - Woad or Carthage, probably Woad for now

Beta testing a game ive been looking forward to for ages
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Jarhead0331 on January 31, 2014, 06:30:42 AM
Quote from: Greybriar on January 31, 2014, 05:43:21 AM
Thanks, Father Ted. Now I know that WOFF = Wings Over Flanders Fields.

I assume that RoF = Rise of Flight. And what is IL2:BoS?

iL2: Battle of Stalingrad, the newest game in the IL2 series since CLoD...it's currently in alpha phase, but looking really good.

Anyway, I'll probably play more of my Rome II Spartan campaign. I have a pretty formidable empire, but I did just lose a grand army on a foolish expedition to Cyprus.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: tgb on January 31, 2014, 06:32:37 AM
Might & Magic X Legacy.  I'm digging it a lot more than I thought I would, despite the somewhat clunky interface.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: bayonetbrant on January 31, 2014, 06:41:25 AM
Quote from: Greybriar on January 31, 2014, 05:28:09 AMWhat's WOFF?

just realized it'd been a while since we updated the game acronym thread (http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=1308)
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: MetalDog on January 31, 2014, 07:16:06 AM
Warlock has me in its grip.  Have a Civ IV BtS MP session set up for tomorrow morning.  Can't imagine I will get up to anything else.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Gusington on January 31, 2014, 08:15:18 AM
Rome 2...making the known world safe for fans of woad.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Shelldrake on January 31, 2014, 08:16:40 AM
Geared up to play the last mission (Templeship assault) in XCOM. This is my second time through since my laptop locked up the first time near the end of the mission - just as well as my squad was getting a thorough pasting. At this time I am undecided about my next game - maybe trying to finish Shadowrun.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Bison on January 31, 2014, 08:27:47 AM
I got fired from the team I created in the league I created last night in OOTP 14.  So if I get any time this weekend, which is a very slim possibility I'll play some of that and some STWOR. 

Besides that it's the super bowl weekend.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Barthheart on January 31, 2014, 08:30:14 AM
Currently in a Castilian campaign in EUIV. Still have no idea how the trading system works but seem to be making more money this time.... And how the hell does France field such a large army?!?  >:(

Travel for work on Sunday... but squeezing in a game con in Seattle at eh end of next week.  :)
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: JudgeDredd on January 31, 2014, 09:05:40 AM
Superbowl and the 6 Nations Tournament - what's to play?

If I do get time to play, definitely carry on writing my AAR for World at War:Blood and Bridges.

I was kind of enjoying DayZ - but I got really bored of running around empty houses not finding much of anything - and some arse being bored and killing me even though I have a rotten apple and a bandera! So I'm not asure I'll be touching that anytime soon.

However - I need to get back to Football Manager 2014. I let it slip because I am at the end of the season and really need to sit down and concentrate to sort my future team out.

Possibly some more Splinter Cell:Blacklist for some FPS kick arse fun.

But RBS 6 Nations first and foremost!
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: W8taminute on January 31, 2014, 09:15:47 AM
I'll continue to mess around with Airship Dragoon.  Quirky game but I love it as it's not overly complex.  It's a good time killer.  Then I'll fit in some more Dominions 4.

This week saw W8 getting his hands on a PS4.  I originally was going to hold off on getting one but I finally succumbed to that 'must havit bug!'.  I'll doink around with it playing mostly COD: Ghosts and maybe a little Assassin's Creed Blackflag.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: bob48 on January 31, 2014, 09:33:31 AM
Rome II no doubt, and mayhap a scenario or two of Desert Heat.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: MengJiao on January 31, 2014, 09:43:22 AM
Quote from: Nefaro on January 31, 2014, 01:30:55 AM
Whatcha playin this weekend?


  Probably just some Unity of Command.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Nefaro on January 31, 2014, 09:48:38 AM
Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on January 31, 2014, 01:35:40 AM
I've been playing a lot of War Thunder lately.  I would like to do more full-real simulator battles but the wait times are often pretty long so I mostly play in the historical battle servers.  I generally do pretty well in my Typhoon 1b/late and Tempest Mk. V but on the two alternate history maps where it's the Brits/US vs. the USSR, I get eaten alive by the Soviet planes.


They change the current Historical Battles to different battles every week or two.  So if you get sick of the same ones over & over, you can always look forward to a change coming at regular intervals.

I've been thinking of jumping back in, especially since the Arcade Battles have had their flight modelling improved (IMO) a bit so that the planes aren't quite the UFOs they used to be a couple months ago.  I also do Historical Battles but they didn't often spawn as fast as I'd like in the past.  Maybe that has improved lately.  :D


Quote from: JudgeDredd on January 31, 2014, 09:05:40 AM

If I do get time to play, definitely carry on writing my AAR for World at War:Blood and Bridges.


If I can't build up the mental fortitude to sit down and learn the Birds of Prey tabletop air combat system in the next week, I'll probably do Eisenbach Gap Deluxe first (or after).  Soooo thankful for dice pool mechanics.  ;)
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Silent Disapproval Robot on January 31, 2014, 10:18:51 AM
Quote from: Nefaro on January 31, 2014, 09:48:38 AM
Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on January 31, 2014, 01:35:40 AM
I've been playing a lot of War Thunder lately.  I would like to do more full-real simulator battles but the wait times are often pretty long so I mostly play in the historical battle servers.  I generally do pretty well in my Typhoon 1b/late and Tempest Mk. V but on the two alternate history maps where it's the Brits/US vs. the USSR, I get eaten alive by the Soviet planes.


They change the current Historical Battles to different battles every week or two.  So if you get sick of the same ones over & over, you can always look forward to a change coming at regular intervals.

I've been thinking of jumping back in, especially since the Arcade Battles have had their flight modelling improved (IMO) a bit so that the planes aren't quite the UFOs they used to be a couple months ago.  I also do Historical Battles but they didn't often spawn as fast as I'd like in the past.  Maybe that has improved lately.  :D



I've been back into it for about a month now.  I nearly always get the US vs UK "mock" battle over Guam to simulate the invasion of Japan; Berlin 1945 US/UK vs USSR; or Kymysk 1945 UK vs. USSR.  Sometimes I'll get Malta, Operation Sea Lion, or Port Morseby. 
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Sir Slash on January 31, 2014, 10:48:09 AM
I'm waiting to see if Meng is gonna have another baby this weekend. In the mean time, still trying to get up a mountain in CMFI and Lydia and I just found a wrecked ship on the coast in Skyrim, so I just got to see what's inside. And some wings, drinks and football Sunday.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Rayfer on January 31, 2014, 12:04:48 PM
Quote from: tgb on January 31, 2014, 06:32:37 AM
Might & Magic X Legacy.  I'm digging it a lot more than I thought I would, despite the somewhat clunky interface.

Same with me...enjoying it.  Level 8 and in the Elemental Forge.  Otherwise, ACW2....started a new campaign as the North after the latest patch.  Got to early September, 1861.....the obligatory loss at Manassas is over but it's a hot war now in Missouri and Kentucy.  Great game.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: sandman2575 on January 31, 2014, 12:53:02 PM
Wouldn't Friday correspond to the fifth Day of Creation?   :)


Anywayz --  OOTP14 definitely.  Pdox's announcement has me itchin' to start up an HOI3 campaign -- either BICE or TRP mod (hate that TRP doesn't do much in the way of overhauling graphics, though)
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Wolfe1759 on January 31, 2014, 01:05:32 PM
Gary Grigsby's World at War a World Divided, given the scale and turn times I'll hopefully be able to complete the whole of WW2 over the weekend.

I've also just bought a number of DLC packs for EUIV at 75% off from Humble Bundle so probably some of this as well.

In between watching the Six Nations - come on Ireland  :)
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: JudgeDredd on January 31, 2014, 01:08:24 PM
All this time I've been banging on about Splinter Cell Chaos Theory and all the time I've been playing Blacklist! DOH!
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Slick Wilhelm on January 31, 2014, 01:33:02 PM
It'll be nothing but Wings Over Flanders Fields and World of Tanks for me. I'm really hooked on WOFF!
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Gusington on January 31, 2014, 01:55:32 PM
Be careful in that ship in Skyrim, Sir Slash.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: PanzersEast on January 31, 2014, 02:00:19 PM
Some here and there stuff.... Boardgaming > Computer Gaming right now

PE
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Sir Slash on January 31, 2014, 03:09:34 PM

Be careful in that ship in Skyrim, Sir Slash.

Got it Gus. Lydia goes in first. 8)
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: skeptical.platypus on January 31, 2014, 03:34:14 PM
I have succumbed to the pit of evil that is Prison Architect. I honestly can't put my finger on why this particular sim has grabbed me so. It's still alpha, so there's not much more of a game than building a prison and keeping building because they keep sending more prisoners every day and I can't keep up with the space, let alone lay down that nice mosaic tile and omfg who sent a trustee to pick up logs outside without a perimeter fence and I can't lay in the tvs fast enough to stave off another stabbing and what do you fooking mean I need to do laundry too. . .

If I can come up for air, I might give blackguards a run. I have a distinct feel that blackguards is the combat system I wish was attached to Banner Saga, and Banner Saga was the quality of story attached to the combat maps of blackguards. It'll be interesting for me to see which grabs me more thoroughly.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: mikeck on January 31, 2014, 04:25:57 PM
Definitely playing some Rome 2 my Roman campaign taking Carthage North Africa then it's onto the unwashed barbarians to the north.

Also command air Naval operations flashpoint campaigns and probably EU4
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Nefaro on January 31, 2014, 06:35:04 PM
Quote from: sandman2575 on January 31, 2014, 12:53:02 PM
Wouldn't Friday correspond to the fifth Day of Creation?   :)


It's because the work week always seems to be longer than it really is.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Gusington on January 31, 2014, 06:39:07 PM
Technically isn't Sunday the first day of the week?
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: MetalDog on January 31, 2014, 06:50:08 PM
It is if your religion says Saturday is the day God rested.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: undercovergeek on January 31, 2014, 06:52:24 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on January 31, 2014, 06:50:08 PM
It is if your religion says Saturday is the day God rested.

i imagine he did, otherwise he wouldnt be able to post on the what are you playing this weekend thread
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: WallysWorld on January 31, 2014, 06:53:29 PM
Playing through the campaign for Dogfight 1942 which I think is a fun arcadey-type game.
Will probably start a Victoria 2 game, but I haven't chosen what nation to play.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: sandman2575 on January 31, 2014, 07:08:20 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on January 31, 2014, 06:35:04 PM
It's because the work week always seems to be longer than it really is.

makes about as much sense as most theological arguments.  consider me converted.   :D
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Arctic Blast on January 31, 2014, 07:10:32 PM
Keep on keeping on with Tomb Raider. And I've got the Hearthstone beta installed, so that might get some screen time as well.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: SirAndrewD on January 31, 2014, 07:33:16 PM
Rome 2, trying to salvage my first patch 9 Junia Campaign. 

X-Com, Enemy Within, finally got the expansion and just ran into my first Sectopod....ugh.  Lots of flag draped coffins after that one. 
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: mikeck on January 31, 2014, 08:50:54 PM
Quote from: PanzersEast on January 31, 2014, 02:00:19 PM
Some here and there stuff.... Boardgaming > Computer Gaming right now

  • Falcon 4 BMS
  • Not sure but EU IV or Rome TW II
  • Thunderbolt Apache Leader - Finish Iraq campaign
  • Mission 2 of the Grogheads B-17 AAR

PE


What is this:

Thunderbolt Apache Leader - Finish Iraq campaign
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Nefaro on January 31, 2014, 09:50:13 PM
Quote from: mikeck on January 31, 2014, 08:50:54 PM


What is this:

Thunderbolt Apache Leader - Finish Iraq campaign


Tabletop solitaire wargame from DVG.  Excellent modern air support game.  :D
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: JudgeDredd on February 01, 2014, 04:18:58 AM
Quote from: mikeck on January 31, 2014, 08:50:54 PM
Quote from: PanzersEast on January 31, 2014, 02:00:19 PM
Some here and there stuff.... Boardgaming > Computer Gaming right now

  • Falcon 4 BMS
  • Not sure but EU IV or Rome TW II
  • Thunderbolt Apache Leader - Finish Iraq campaign
  • Mission 2 of the Grogheads B-17 AAR

PE


What is this:

Thunderbolt Apache Leader - Finish Iraq campaign
awww bless...he doesn't know about one of the best solitaire tactical air games around.

I should teach you. I'm sure I did an AAR for it on Grogs somewhere
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: BanzaiCat on February 01, 2014, 09:38:04 AM
I went to my woobie last night - Civ V with all the trimmings. I'm pushing 500 hours now on that game and still love it.

Really need to pull out Field Commander Alexander - I just pulled it out of my 'game bag' and put it on my desk next to me as a reminder. :)
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Greybriar on February 01, 2014, 10:00:56 AM
After purchasing about a dozen games on sale here and there, I finally used my $5 Amazon credit towards the $7.50 purchase price of Spooky Bonus (http://www.amazon.com/Grey-Alien-Games-Spooky-Download/dp/B00G4FV3MY/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1391266532&sr=1-1&keywords=Spooky+Bonus). It's back up to $9.99 now and the Editor's Choice special has ended, but Spooky Bonus is a cute little time killer that I spent a few hours playing last night.

What other games does the weekend hold in store for me? I still cannot answer that question.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: mikeck on February 01, 2014, 10:09:26 AM
Lol..dude, the only board games I play are chutes and ladders and Candyland with my kids. I can't get any of my friends to do anything longer than 10 minutes...can't imagine
Trying to get them to sit down and play a complex tactical wargame
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: MengJiao on February 01, 2014, 10:50:07 AM
Quote from: Sir Slash on January 31, 2014, 10:48:09 AM
I'm waiting to see if Meng is gonna have another baby this weekend. In the mean time, still trying to get up a mountain in CMFI and Lydia and I just found a wrecked ship on the coast in Skyrim, so I just got to see what's inside. And some wings, drinks and football Sunday.

Two kids is enough.  After a morning of pirating operations run by a girl of nearly 4 years of age (lots of maps, dangerous crabs, plenty of feeding the crew to the sharks for pooping in their pants, a special invitation for Archie Combolopoop who lives on Martin Helens Beach), yes.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Nefaro on February 01, 2014, 01:15:22 PM
Quote from: mikeck on February 01, 2014, 10:09:26 AM
Lol..dude, the only board games I play are chutes and ladders and Candyland with my kids. I can't get any of my friends to do anything longer than 10 minutes...can't imagine
Trying to get them to sit down and play a complex tactical wargame

That's when you buy the solitaire capable ones.  Like Thunderbolt Apache Leader.  It doesn't require you to persuade someone to join you. ;)
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: BanzaiCat on February 01, 2014, 02:29:17 PM
Yup. Thunderbolt/Apache Leader, or any solitaire game. RAF, Struggle for Galactic Empire, D-Day Omaha, Picket Duty, Field Commander series...plenty of good stuff out there!
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: JudgeDredd on February 01, 2014, 03:00:44 PM
Quote from: mikeck on February 01, 2014, 10:09:26 AM
Lol..dude, the only board games I play are chutes and ladders and Candyland with my kids. I can't get any of my friends to do anything longer than 10 minutes...can't imagine
Trying to get them to sit down and play a complex tactical wargame
There are LOADS of solitaire games out there- superb games...much batter than any AI and I know you think "How ca that be...how can you play both sides and try to win as one " - but it works...Solitaire boardgaming is making huge inroads. I have 4 now...

I also had U-Boat leader but it was a but "slow" for my liking...

But solitaire board games are my future I believe.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Arctic Blast on February 01, 2014, 05:07:29 PM
Quote from: mikeck on February 01, 2014, 10:09:26 AM
Lol..dude, the only board games I play are chutes and ladders and Candyland with my kids. I can't get any of my friends to do anything longer than 10 minutes...can't imagine
Trying to get them to sit down and play a complex tactical wargame

Well, TA Leader is solitaire. Any other excuses?  ;D
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: spelk on February 01, 2014, 05:13:09 PM
I had plans, but then I installed Drakensang, an oldy but a goody.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Toonces on February 02, 2014, 05:03:47 AM
I flew the shit out of BMS Falcon today.

Head to head with an F-15 (as an Adversary F-16):

(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi263.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fii123%2Ftoonces3%2F2014-02-01_163412_zps3a4a24e1.jpg&hash=e7cb4cac6b23933fdd1a065d473b741f7665265e)
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Kushan on February 02, 2014, 10:22:13 AM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on February 01, 2014, 03:00:44 PM
But solitaire board games are my future I believe.

With all this talk of board games, I pulled out Steel Wolves last night and begin re-reading the manual. Think I may skip watching the big game (who wants to watch the Seahawks anyway?) and run a single boat patrol this afternoon.

In other board gaming news, I saw on the compass games website that Breaking the Chains is now shipping. Hopefully my copy will arrive this week and I'll have something to talk about other then EU IV in next weeks Friday thread.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Nefaro on February 02, 2014, 01:40:42 PM
Quote from: Toonces on February 02, 2014, 05:03:47 AM
I flew the shit out of BMS Falcon today.

Head to head with an F-15 (as an Adversary F-16):


If I feel like flying a fully functional cockpit 'study' sim, I think my next will be BMS and not one of the DCS ones.  Only having to learn one aircraft in the F-16, yet still having good ground AND air capability will just give you more bang for the learning time involved.   
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Toonces on February 02, 2014, 02:09:50 PM
They're making some good progress on new campaigns over there.  Israel is fully playable, and Balkans as well.  There are several new tile options for Korea, there's a good Korea 80's mod, and I've been working on putting together a campaign for Guam, which has 100% photoreal tiles. 

BMS has it's flaws, but it is certainly worth the effort to learn if you want to fly modern jets.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Nefaro on February 02, 2014, 03:01:08 PM
Quote from: Toonces on February 02, 2014, 02:09:50 PM

BMS has it's flaws, but it is certainly worth the effort to learn if you want to fly modern jets.

I also recall the F-16 having one of the most user-friendly cockpit interfaces.  I thought it was easier to utilize than the A-10C in DCS for example.  Although part of the learning time involved setting up the damn HOTAS hat switch 'Management System' stuff and memorizing them, which they both have. 

Takes some time writing up all my command cheat sheets after spending a lot of time mapping all this stuff properly.  Not only remembering what "TMS Up Long" does compared to "TMS Up" or "DMS Right" (for example) takes a lot of front-loaded time in both setup and memorization.  It's this initial time spent setting it up and memorizing it that makes me say "MEH" and I go play Flaming Cliffs 3, SF2, or one of the WW1 sims because I can jump into those fairly quickly even after not flying them for awhile.

My tendency to hop between different games for short stretches would mean I have to re-learn such things every time I revisit all these sims, and the ones that take the longest are the study sims.  The HOTAS data management stuff on the Hat Switch(es) is a big time sink issue for me.  Actual weapons employment and much of the other avionics is no big deal.


All that being said.. I really want to fly the F-16 since it's such a widely capable multi-role aircraft.  Time efficient for me as a player, too. 
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Toonces on February 02, 2014, 03:19:51 PM
I hear you.  The whole HOTAS deal is what is holding me back from spending more time with DCS.

I'm using a full CH HOTAS I've had for about 5 years now.  I downloaded a very good profile from CH Hangar years ago and I've memorized it enough to get the job done.  The translation to BMS from Freefalcon (for which it was built) is mostly the same.  If I had to program the HOTAS from scratch....ugh.  I wouldn't even know where to begin.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Anguille on February 02, 2014, 05:26:40 PM
Made some great progress in Darkstar One...i even passed the famous "Flak 2 mission" without cheating and a ship with level 17 (didn't know it was famous until i had problems making it and looking on the internet if i was the only one having problems).

I also won the battle of Winchester which allows me to attack the Union at Harper's ferryin Civil War II Generals...let's see

Finally, played some turns in my Klackon campaign in Master of Orion II.

I am happy with my gaming weekend.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Nefaro on February 02, 2014, 05:34:51 PM
Quote from: Toonces on February 02, 2014, 03:19:51 PM
I hear you.  The whole HOTAS deal is what is holding me back from spending more time with DCS.

I'm using a full CH HOTAS I've had for about 5 years now.  I downloaded a very good profile from CH Hangar years ago and I've memorized it enough to get the job done.  The translation to BMS from Freefalcon (for which it was built) is mostly the same.  If I had to program the HOTAS from scratch....ugh.  I wouldn't even know where to begin.

Part of my problem is that I have only one hat switch on my HOTAS and only 12 buttons.  I don't want to get a new one because this one actually fits my hand okay (unlike some) and it's gimbals are nice and tight.  So I don't need to get a new HOTAS. 

The issue is that with three different data management sets of commands for my single hat switch, mixed with the other commands I map to it, tends to make it a real pain in the ass to set up.  With DCS sims, I have to set three of my HOTAS buttons to be "modifiers", each of which I have to use in conjunction with my hat switch and each of the other joy buttons.  So it's not just twelve joystick buttons, a hat and a rocker switch I have to set.  It's three sets of each.  Then learning to remember all those combos in the middle of combat takes a lot of time and practice.  What a pain. 

I wish study sims would come with pre-configured joystick setups for most of the popular HOTAS models that you could load up in a vanilla install.  Hell, even regular sims like FC3 especially since you have to set up the config for every single airplane individually.  While I've seen some user-created ones that look okay, I'd prefer a standardized setup for each series/developer.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Gusington on February 02, 2014, 05:45:59 PM
Pushing further into Averni territory in my Rome 2 Iceni campaign. Their holdings appear be a house of cards. If I can eliminate them, that will lead to eventual direct contact with...Rome :)
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Arctic Blast on February 02, 2014, 06:21:13 PM
Finally got some time in with Hearthstone over the past couple of days, and I'm really pleasantly surprised by it. Very easy game to learn, and they slowly introduce the layers over the course of the first run of tutorial practice games. Once you get the basics down, you're ready to go.

You can take on different classes in solo games in order to unlock them for you to use. You'll also gain basic cards for your decks by using classes a few times, as well as learn how to play them best.

MP seems to have a pretty solid matchmaking system. I haven't run into anyone with a massive power advantage, and most matches have been close. The only two ass kickings I've been a part of (one each way) happened because one person's customized deck turned out to be a mess.

You can build custom decks, mixing class-specific cards and neutral cards in whatever way you want. Card packs that you earn are random...it really is a digital CCG...but they all seem pretty useful.

I'm having quite a bit of fun with it. You can buy more card packs, but since the results are randomized and you earn card packs through play anyway, I don't see power creep being a real issue here.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Father Ted on February 02, 2014, 07:33:23 PM
Quote from: Gusington on February 02, 2014, 05:45:59 PM
Pushing further into Averni territory in my Rome 2 Iceni campaign. Their holdings appear be a house of cards. If I can eliminate them, that will lead to eventual direct contact with...Rome :)

I think I may have to get this - the Iceni are my home team.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: PanzersEast on February 02, 2014, 07:46:19 PM
Quote from: mikeck on February 01, 2014, 10:09:26 AM
Lol..dude, the only board games I play are chutes and ladders and Candyland with my kids. I can't get any of my friends to do anything longer than 10 minutes...can't imagine
Trying to get them to sit down and play a complex tactical wargame

Yea, that is what I though as well until playing TAL and others.... it's like comparing a book to a movie, yea the movie seems good until you read the book.

PE
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Gusington on February 02, 2014, 08:06:22 PM
I don't think you will be disappointed Father Ted. Rome 2 is patched up nicely now and the Iceni are a very interesting faction.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Nefaro on February 02, 2014, 10:36:00 PM
Quote from: Arctic Blast on February 02, 2014, 06:21:13 PM
Finally got some time in with Hearthstone over the past couple of days, and I'm really pleasantly surprised by it. Very easy game to learn, and they slowly introduce the layers over the course of the first run of tutorial practice games. Once you get the basics down, you're ready to go.

You can take on different classes in solo games in order to unlock them for you to use. You'll also gain basic cards for your decks by using classes a few times, as well as learn how to play them best.

MP seems to have a pretty solid matchmaking system. I haven't run into anyone with a massive power advantage, and most matches have been close. The only two ass kickings I've been a part of (one each way) happened because one person's customized deck turned out to be a mess.

You can build custom decks, mixing class-specific cards and neutral cards in whatever way you want. Card packs that you earn are random...it really is a digital CCG...but they all seem pretty useful.

I'm having quite a bit of fun with it. You can buy more card packs, but since the results are randomized and you earn card packs through play anyway, I don't see power creep being a real issue here.

I've been curious about the tabletop card game.  Is this essentially the same?

Also... isn't it in closed beta or something?
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: airboy on February 02, 2014, 10:42:54 PM
I've gotten to be 009 in Covert Action.  Taken down 12 Masterminds.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Bison on February 03, 2014, 01:15:47 AM
DAMN IT!  I made it to the World Series in my league on OOTP 14 .  I'm up 3-1 and my best damned hitter/player goes out for 6 days with an injury.  I lost the next 3 freaking games.  Unfreakingbelievable!
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: undercovergeek on February 03, 2014, 06:18:08 AM
I EUIV'd - I got claims on the remainder of Venice but Milan declared war on them and took 2 provinces that are mine - Ill have to kick Milans ass - but theyre an ally so itll take some smoothing over

The island of Venice i cant get too - they have a 28 ship fleet that just blockades the port and stops me crossing the water - some major ship building needs to be done

Im trying to make friends with all the elector counts after they kicked my out of the Emperors chambers

Then im looking West to France or Burgundy

Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Tuna on February 03, 2014, 07:07:55 AM
Same for me as the Last two weekends.. FSX, Rome II and Sid Meier's Ace Patrol on the Laptop. I tried to start up Decisive Campaign's WtP a couple times but it kept crashing.. must've not liked some Windows Update in the last year or so..
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: bob48 on February 03, 2014, 10:42:02 AM
Quote from: Father Ted on February 02, 2014, 07:33:23 PM
Quote from: Gusington on February 02, 2014, 05:45:59 PM
Pushing further into Averni territory in my Rome 2 Iceni campaign. Their holdings appear be a house of cards. If I can eliminate them, that will lead to eventual direct contact with...Rome :)

I think I may have to get this - the Iceni are my home team.

LOL - and you have the woad and tattoo's to prove it!
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: BanzaiCat on February 03, 2014, 12:39:19 PM
Do you have an inkling as to what's going on?
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: bob48 on February 03, 2014, 01:30:38 PM
You're just trying to needle me......but you can keep it up until you're blue in the face.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: BanzaiCat on February 03, 2014, 03:22:06 PM
Color it however you like.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Arctic Blast on February 03, 2014, 04:02:26 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on February 02, 2014, 10:36:00 PM
Quote from: Arctic Blast on February 02, 2014, 06:21:13 PM
Finally got some time in with Hearthstone over the past couple of days, and I'm really pleasantly surprised by it. Very easy game to learn, and they slowly introduce the layers over the course of the first run of tutorial practice games. Once you get the basics down, you're ready to go.

You can take on different classes in solo games in order to unlock them for you to use. You'll also gain basic cards for your decks by using classes a few times, as well as learn how to play them best.

MP seems to have a pretty solid matchmaking system. I haven't run into anyone with a massive power advantage, and most matches have been close. The only two ass kickings I've been a part of (one each way) happened because one person's customized deck turned out to be a mess.

You can build custom decks, mixing class-specific cards and neutral cards in whatever way you want. Card packs that you earn are random...it really is a digital CCG...but they all seem pretty useful.

I'm having quite a bit of fun with it. You can buy more card packs, but since the results are randomized and you earn card packs through play anyway, I don't see power creep being a real issue here.

I've been curious about the tabletop card game.  Is this essentially the same?

Also... isn't it in closed beta or something?

I had no idea that there was a tabletop card game version, so I have no idea.

And nope, it's an open Beta. Anyone who wants to try it can download it through Battle.net.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: BanzaiCat on February 03, 2014, 06:37:46 PM
Gridiron Solitaire is growing on me. I'm 3-1 in my first season but the next game, I have to play the only 4-0 team in the league. This last game I won after a fourth-quarter comeback, even though the game yet again gave itself a big gain (which it's done in each of the four games I've played now). The tension is there, almost like a real game, and it's really odd that it feels like that given it's such a light simulation.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Nefaro on February 03, 2014, 10:23:51 PM
Quote from: Arctic Blast on February 03, 2014, 04:02:26 PM


I had no idea that there was a tabletop card game version, so I have no idea.

And nope, it's an open Beta. Anyone who wants to try it can download it through Battle.net.

Hrmm.. perhaps I was thinking of something else.

I seem to recall a tabletop game named Hearthstone but that may not be the case.   As for the recent card game, I probably mixed it up with Thunderstone (Advance) which is a deck builder style one.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Bison on February 03, 2014, 10:32:39 PM
WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My team made a nice recovery from last seasons disappointing loss in the WS to win it all this year.  Now I've got some contract decisions to make and scour the free agent rosters and my minor league rosters to retool for another run.  I want to bring down my salary costs over the next couple of years to open up cap space when my big stars hit the end of their current contracts and are too expensive to renew.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Martok on February 04, 2014, 12:14:00 AM
I was gone all weekend, so there was no gaming for me. 

Actually, scratch that:  I did get to play some actual, honest-to-goodness, 3.5 Dungeons & Dragons on Saturday while visiting friends.  Man, it had been way too long! 




Quote from: Bison on February 03, 2014, 10:32:39 PM
WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My team made a nice recovery from last seasons disappointing loss in the WS to win it all this year.  Now I've got some contract decisions to make and scour the free agent rosters and my minor league rosters to retool for another run.  I want to bring down my salary costs over the next couple of years to open up cap space when my big stars hit the end of their current contracts and are too expensive to renew.
Congratulations Bison! 

Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: MetalDog on February 04, 2014, 12:26:39 AM
Don't encourage him, Martok!  He's already insufferable and the REAL season hasn't seen its first pitchers or catchers report to spring training yet.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Bison on February 04, 2014, 01:13:03 AM
Make that back to back World Series championships.  Of course I had 3 players retire, 2 were in the primes of the their careers 26 and 28 years old respectively.  The other is only disappointing because his name is Bill Murray.  Two starting pitchers are down for a long time too.  One for 11 months and the other 9 months.  This is going to be an interesting off season.  I need to rebuild my outfield, middle relief, and pick up a starter.  I also need to resign my closer who most likely is going to want to much, which means I'll need to find a closer too.  I'm thinking a play off appearance is a reasonable expectation at the moment.  I also forgot the guy whose career was ended due to a fractured skull that happened somehow during the World Series.  It was a brutal day after tasting the sweet nectar of victory.

Metaldog you need to buy Out of the Park Baseball.  It's worth every damn penny of the $20 asking price.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Bison on February 04, 2014, 11:08:52 AM
The season was another good one as we finished with 101 wins, but got knocked out in the divisional round of the playoffs.

Actually as a GM it was frustrating.  I had a lot of injuries this year.  I suspect it's time to look at my line up and make some long term adjustments.  My stars are getting to the twilight of their careers as well as a couple of the FA I picked up to fill in holes.  Of course I wasn't expecting the league to expand and then the jerks to take two of my best young talents.  Grrr....anyway good times in my fictional league.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Bison on February 04, 2014, 02:52:12 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on February 04, 2014, 12:26:39 AM
Don't encourage him, Martok!  He's already insufferable and the REAL season hasn't seen its first pitchers or catchers report to spring training yet.

(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi830.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fzz227%2FBison36%2FUntitled_zps16fd97bf.jpg&hash=6dff87bee6ef9134570486d56aedceed5e5cc1ba)

Yeah that's right buddy.  You read it correctly.  I'm a freaking god!
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: MetalDog on February 04, 2014, 06:53:52 PM
YOu're killing me, Bison!  Is there NOTHING that gets past you?
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: BanzaiCat on February 04, 2014, 07:03:16 PM
One word: Photoshop. ;)
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: MetalDog on February 04, 2014, 07:17:27 PM
Alas, my friend, I am hopeless in just about everything to do with computers that even a five year old can do.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Bison on February 04, 2014, 08:29:55 PM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on February 04, 2014, 07:03:16 PM
One word: Photoshop. ;)

Photoshop my ass you Johnnie Foozball lovin' fool!  That was just some awesome skills of being able to put together a good enough team that the computer manager could to a World Series championship.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: BanzaiCat on February 04, 2014, 10:12:06 PM
Quote from: Bison on February 04, 2014, 08:29:55 PM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on February 04, 2014, 07:03:16 PM
One word: Photoshop. ;)

Photoshop my ass you Johnnie Foozball lovin' fool!  That was just some awesome skills of being able to put together a good enough team that the computer manager could to a World Series championship.

LOL!!!!

Geez, take it easy. I was just messing with you, dude.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Bison on February 04, 2014, 11:51:06 PM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.gawkerassets.com%2Fimg%2F18z86xefqy7uogif%2Foriginal.gif&hash=b9b35656cde38323bec8865a925fa65d5de82455)

2 mii #1 fan Bazee Kat, 

Jonhnee Matlzel
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Bison on February 05, 2014, 01:17:22 AM
P.S.  I just won another World Series.  In case you were wondering Metaldog.
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Toonces on February 05, 2014, 02:01:24 AM
You da man, Bison!  8)
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Nefaro on February 05, 2014, 09:44:22 AM
Quote from: Bison on February 05, 2014, 01:17:22 AM
P.S.  I just won another World Series.  In case you were wondering Metaldog.

Your AI coaches must be the sheeit.

:P
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: Bison on February 05, 2014, 10:24:49 AM
Quote from: Nefaro on February 05, 2014, 09:44:22 AM
Quote from: Bison on February 05, 2014, 01:17:22 AM
P.S.  I just won another World Series.  In case you were wondering Metaldog.

Your AI coaches must be the sheeit.

:P

Yeah I spent some money bringing in good coaches. 
Title: Re: And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.
Post by: BanzaiCat on February 05, 2014, 06:25:34 PM
Quote from: Bison on February 04, 2014, 11:51:06 PM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.gawkerassets.com%2Fimg%2F18z86xefqy7uogif%2Foriginal.gif&hash=b9b35656cde38323bec8865a925fa65d5de82455)

2 mii #1 fan Bazee Kat, 

Jonhnee Matlzel


I admit, I LOL'd.