http://www.matrixgames.com/news/1351/Deal.of.the.Week.-.Panthers.in.the.Fog.and.Decisive.Campaigns:.The.Blitzkrieg
WtP is well worth the effort at this price!
i am a total WtP fanboy. it is a great medium complexity wargame with a nice ui!
Quote from: Keunert on February 17, 2014, 11:28:28 AM
i am a total WtP fanboy. it is a great medium complexity wargame with a nice ui!
im waiting for a warts and all, no holds barred Panthers in the Fog review by Star before buying
.....oh, wait
I do recall something about a review, many moons ago.........
I would like to pick up Panthers in the Fog but, infantry is so small I can't see them any more, are their any mods that increase the size or make them more visible? I hope the new 3D CC game makes vehicles and infantry a lot larger.
the game sucks and no to the enlarged sprites.
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on February 18, 2014, 09:07:39 PM
the game sucks and no to the enlarged sprites.
And that, folks, is the CC:PitF review we've been waiting for.
It's a good thing it wasn't rushed to publication but crafted lovingly until it was both as bold in scope yet still as nuanced as the first sip of a finest single malt rolling over one's taste buds.
:D
It was clearly a poorly edited review.
Ive been saying that for 14 months. sometimes with multiple sentences.
even more rarely with punctuation and proper grammar.
Do stop prevaricating old chap. Was it any good or not?
Bummer, I was interested in this one, because I am a CC fan.. But then Bulge one wouldn't let me finish my campaign, kept crashing on me.. so I gave up.
it was a great series that didnt get updated as needed.
Quote from: Keunert on February 17, 2014, 11:28:28 AM
i am a total WtP fanboy. it is a great medium complexity wargame with a nice ui!
+1
Quote from: Slick Wilhelm on February 20, 2014, 04:05:56 PM
Quote from: Keunert on February 17, 2014, 11:28:28 AM
i am a total WtP fanboy. it is a great medium complexity wargame with a nice ui!
+1
+2. & Case Blue is even better. But anyone interested should grab WtP on sale. Terrific game.
Quote from: Staggerwing on February 18, 2014, 09:40:02 PM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on February 18, 2014, 09:07:39 PM
the game sucks and no to the enlarged sprites.
And that, folks, is the CC:PitF review we've been waiting for.
It's a good thing it wasn't rushed to publication but crafted lovingly until it was both as bold in scope yet still as nuanced as the first sip of a finest single malt rolling over one's taste buds.
:D
Alert Brant that Star's review is done and ready to be posted to the GH home page.