GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Toonces on February 19, 2014, 11:32:03 PM

Title: Morgan Freeman plays DayZ
Post by: Toonces on February 19, 2014, 11:32:03 PM
Found this over at SimHQ:



;D
Title: Re: Morgan Freeman plays DayZ
Post by: GDS_Starfury on February 19, 2014, 11:54:33 PM
I really dig his Through the Wormhole series.
Title: Re: Morgan Freeman plays DayZ
Post by: Nefaro on February 20, 2014, 07:58:17 PM
Buahahah!   ;D
Title: Re: Morgan Freeman plays DayZ
Post by: Nefaro on February 20, 2014, 08:07:39 PM
Hah!  The second one is even better:

Title: Re: Morgan Freeman plays DayZ
Post by: panzerde on February 20, 2014, 09:23:04 PM
That was a thing of beauty.
Title: Re: Morgan Freeman plays DayZ
Post by: FarAway Sooner on February 22, 2014, 11:03:37 PM
I'm not at all sure that I could explain in a million years exactly why that is funny.  But it's freaking hilarious!