GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: jnpoint on February 24, 2014, 06:41:44 AM

Title: red victory boot camps
Post by: jnpoint on February 24, 2014, 06:41:44 AM
Hi.

I have bought Red Victory, and now I'm trying to deal with the boot camps. It seems to be quite difficult to win those boot camps - at least for me.

Can I get some help anywhere or an AAR? I need to find out which tactics that work out the best possible way.
Title: Re: red victory boot camps
Post by: jomni on February 24, 2014, 07:59:46 AM
The boot camps are really difficult.  Just ask away.

Basic tactic.  Suppress until they are pinned then melee attack.

Go read this: http://www.theblitz.org/message_boards/showthread.php?tid=57984
Title: Re: red victory boot camps
Post by: jnpoint on February 24, 2014, 02:10:37 PM
Quote from: jomni on February 24, 2014, 07:59:46 AM
The boot camps are really difficult.  Just ask away.

Basic tactic.  Suppress until they are pinned then melee attack.

Go read this: http://www.theblitz.org/message_boards/showthread.php?tid=57984

Thanks for the link  - I'm reading  :)

One question though - how do I get near a fortified position as in boot camp 1 without constantly getting pinned and disrupted? They get caught up in the open and there is no other way.
Title: Re: red victory boot camps
Post by: jomni on February 24, 2014, 08:24:05 PM
Your arty has smoke. Let me try out that scenario. It's been a while since I played RV