GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Grim.Reaper on February 24, 2014, 07:10:24 PM

Title: Toilet Tycoon?
Post by: Grim.Reaper on February 24, 2014, 07:10:24 PM
Ok, I thought I have seen all the possible tycoon type games on the market....happen to be browsing the big red carpet sale at Gamersgate and came across this title....first thought I must have been seeing things, but nope, a real game....

TOILET TYCOON
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-LOO/toilet-tycoon

This just proves any topic can be made into a game:)
Title: Re: Toilet Tycoon?
Post by: Nefaro on February 24, 2014, 07:11:55 PM
What the piss??
Title: Re: Toilet Tycoon?
Post by: -budd- on February 24, 2014, 07:25:46 PM
shit.......really...... ;D
Title: Re: Toilet Tycoon?
Post by: Staggerwing on February 24, 2014, 07:25:50 PM
sorry, but I'm not gonna flush my money away on that.
Title: Re: Toilet Tycoon?
Post by: smittyohio on February 24, 2014, 07:39:30 PM
Oh, don't be potty poopers....
Title: Re: Toilet Tycoon?
Post by: Bison on February 24, 2014, 07:55:28 PM
Anyone taken the plunger on this one yet?
Title: Re: Toilet Tycoon?
Post by: Jarhead0331 on February 24, 2014, 08:11:18 PM
The market is really getting clogged with all these silly "sim" games.
Title: Re: Toilet Tycoon?
Post by: Apocalypse 31 on February 24, 2014, 08:36:49 PM
The devs really held this in.

Haven't seen anything posted about the game before today
Title: Re: Toilet Tycoon?
Post by: Staggerwing on February 24, 2014, 08:45:37 PM
Yeah, not exactly a lot of info swirling around out there about this game.
Title: Re: Toilet Tycoon?
Post by: WYBaugh on February 24, 2014, 08:45:56 PM
Ferguson!
Title: Re: Toilet Tycoon?
Post by: bbmike on February 24, 2014, 09:11:30 PM
I would buy it 'cept it cost too much.
Title: Re: Toilet Tycoon?
Post by: Toonces on February 24, 2014, 09:12:53 PM
Seems they'll dump anything into game stores these days...
Title: Re: Toilet Tycoon?
Post by: FarAway Sooner on February 24, 2014, 09:44:16 PM
This one would be going straight to the head of my list, in loo of Age of Wonders 3.  But I've been really impressed by the artwork I've seen for AoW3, so I guess I'll leave this game as #2.
Title: Re: Toilet Tycoon?
Post by: Greybriar on February 24, 2014, 09:49:35 PM
I hope everyone takes a good hold on themselves before going into that. And if anyone buys into it, I hope everything comes out all right.  ;)
Title: Re: Toilet Tycoon?
Post by: Toonces on February 24, 2014, 10:21:27 PM
Quote from: FarAway Sooner on February 24, 2014, 09:44:16 PM
This one would going straight to the head of my list, in loo of Age of Wonders 3.  But I've been really impressed by the artwork I've seen for AoW3, so I guess I'll leave this game as #2.

^ LOL.  Ok, that took me a couple of reads to get...well done!   ;D
Title: Re: Toilet Tycoon?
Post by: Arctic Blast on February 25, 2014, 12:23:03 AM
Okay, I'm buying it. Someone has to, dammit! For the children...or the laughs...or something.  ;D

LOL...suggested titles that apparently go with this : Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising, CK2, Euro Truck Simulator 2, Tropico 4 and F1 2012.  :o
Title: Re: Toilet Tycoon?
Post by: JudgeDredd on February 25, 2014, 02:58:40 AM
Just money down the drain if you ask me. It doesn't look like it'll be the game that topples Euro Truck Simulator 2012 from it's throne
Title: Re: Toilet Tycoon?
Post by: FarAway Sooner on February 25, 2014, 10:24:34 AM
Quote from: Toonces on February 24, 2014, 10:21:27 PM
Quote from: FarAway Sooner on February 24, 2014, 09:44:16 PM
This one would going straight to the head of my list, in loo of Age of Wonders 3.  But I've been really impressed by the artwork I've seen for AoW3, so I guess I'll leave this game as #2.

^ LOL.  Ok, that took me a couple of reads to get...well done!   ;D

I doo my best.
Title: Re: Toilet Tycoon?
Post by: steve58 on February 25, 2014, 11:15:28 AM
Butt seriously...if you buy this crapity game urine for a poor experience and you'll be dumping it in no time.
Title: Re: Toilet Tycoon?
Post by: JudgeDredd on February 25, 2014, 11:22:20 AM
This game will prove to be a waste of money - I shit you not!  :)
Title: Re: Toilet Tycoon?
Post by: Arctic Blast on February 25, 2014, 01:15:14 PM
A whopping 12.5 MB of crap. I'll jiggle the handle and see if I can get it to flush later today.
Title: Re: Toilet Tycoon?
Post by: Slick Wilhelm on February 25, 2014, 01:32:50 PM
I think I've seen enough to be able to close the lid on this game.
Title: Re: Toilet Tycoon?
Post by: Nefaro on February 25, 2014, 01:35:33 PM
Quote from: Slick Wilhelm on February 25, 2014, 01:32:50 PM
I think I've seen enough to be able to close the lid on this game.

The shit has officially hit the fan.
Title: Re: Toilet Tycoon?
Post by: Grim.Reaper on February 25, 2014, 05:54:19 PM
Maybe after I drop the kids off at the pool, maybe I'll check it out.... :)
Title: Re: Toilet Tycoon?
Post by: Nefaro on February 25, 2014, 05:56:35 PM
Quote from: Arctic Blast on February 25, 2014, 01:15:14 PM
A whopping 12.5 MB of crap. I'll jiggle the handle and see if I can get it to flush later today.

I wonder how long it will last before you wipe it from your hard drive.
Title: Re: Toilet Tycoon?
Post by: FarAway Sooner on February 25, 2014, 07:12:00 PM
Ewwwwwwwwww...
Title: Re: Toilet Tycoon?
Post by: Apocalypse 31 on February 25, 2014, 10:28:15 PM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on February 25, 2014, 02:58:40 AM
It doesn't look like it'll be the game that topples Euro Truck Simulator 2012 from it's throne

It's hard to say what the consistency will be at this point, but it might be a squeaker.
Title: Re: Toilet Tycoon?
Post by: Toonces on February 25, 2014, 11:07:35 PM
I need to do some deep thinking before I plop down any money for this game.
Title: Re: Toilet Tycoon?
Post by: Skoop on February 26, 2014, 11:38:29 PM
What if it's a no wiper ?