GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: tgb on February 28, 2014, 06:47:58 AM

Title: Free EU IV
Post by: tgb on February 28, 2014, 06:47:58 AM
Gamefly is giving away Steam activation codes for both EU IV and the pre-release bonus material: http://digital.gamefly.com/#!/pc/onsale?price=1&page=2

I have no idea how long this will last or how many keys they have to give out, so better get them while the getting is good.
Title: Re: Free EU IV
Post by: tgb on February 28, 2014, 09:07:05 AM
Forget it.  I'm a dope.  Gamefly was offering me access to the key I received when I bought the game.
Title: Re: Free EU IV
Post by: sandman2575 on February 28, 2014, 09:30:42 AM
you know what they say --  'if it sounds too good to be true...'   :)
Title: Re: Free EU IV
Post by: tgb on February 28, 2014, 10:13:31 AM
In my defense I hadn't had my coffee yet when I posted that.
Title: Re: Free EU IV
Post by: sandman2575 on February 28, 2014, 10:49:26 AM
Quote from: tgb on February 28, 2014, 10:13:31 AM
In my defense I hadn't had my coffee yet when I posted that.

As someone whose IQ fluctuates wildly depending on the amount (or lack) of caffeine in my body, I sympathize.   ;)
Title: Re: Free EU IV
Post by: Martok on February 28, 2014, 12:30:05 PM
Damn tgb, you got my hopes up!  ;) 




Quote from: sandman2575 on February 28, 2014, 10:49:26 AM
Quote from: tgb on February 28, 2014, 10:13:31 AM
In my defense I hadn't had my coffee yet when I posted that.

As someone whose IQ fluctuates wildly depending on the amount (or lack) of caffeine in my body, I sympathize.   ;)
Hell, I'm not even considered to be sentient til I've had at least one can of the Nectar of the Gods Mountain Dew.  :P