GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: spelk on March 16, 2014, 05:06:45 PM

Title: Interview with John Tiller
Post by: spelk on March 16, 2014, 05:06:45 PM
Might be interesting to some folks, StrategyWargamer does a video interview with the big man himself!

Title: Re: Interview with John Tiller
Post by: Oche on March 17, 2014, 07:26:35 AM
Very nice, a true pioneer in wargaming. Hope we can see an interview in the near future with Gary Grigsby as well.
Title: Re: Interview with John Tiller
Post by: bbmike on March 17, 2014, 07:31:05 AM
Perfect timing, Matrix has John Tillers Campaign Series (http://www.matrixgames.com/news/1374/Deal.of.the.Week.John.Tillers.Campaign.Series) on sale this week! I recently bought his Civil War game and really like it. I'm off now to buy the Campaign Series.  :)
Title: Re: Interview with John Tiller
Post by: Staggerwing on March 17, 2014, 01:32:57 PM
Why is the price showing as $14,99 instead of $14.99? Must be Slitherine's influence...  :D
Title: Re: Interview with John Tiller
Post by: smittyohio on March 17, 2014, 04:14:03 PM
So much gaming goodness for so little money  ;-)
Title: Re: Interview with John Tiller
Post by: FlickJax on March 18, 2014, 11:52:20 AM
I had these years ago individually tempted to buy again
Title: Re: Interview with John Tiller
Post by: Arctic Blast on March 18, 2014, 01:47:40 PM
Never actually played these. Maybe I should...