GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Asid on March 28, 2014, 08:36:18 AM

Title: ArmA II v ArmA III
Post by: Asid on March 28, 2014, 08:36:18 AM
Hi

I would appreciate any thoughts, impressions and experience with ArmA II and/or ArmA III.

If you have tried both then what are the strengths and weaknesses?

What do you prefer and why?

Also what are the best mods?

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

Regards
Title: Re: ArmA II v ArmA III
Post by: Jarhead0331 on March 28, 2014, 08:59:34 AM
Am I going crazy or did we just have this conversation somewhere else in another thread?

I'll try to find it for you.
Title: Re: ArmA II v ArmA III
Post by: Jarhead0331 on March 28, 2014, 09:01:27 AM
Check out the bottom of page 2 of this thread: http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=8121.15 (http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=8121.15) That is where it starts...