GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: skeptical.platypus on March 30, 2014, 04:28:30 PM

Title: Shadowrun Online - early access
Post by: skeptical.platypus on March 30, 2014, 04:28:30 PM
Anyone else intrigued by the early access announcement on Steam for Shadowrun Online? It is very, very early access apparently, but I so desperately love the Shadowrun setting I will almost certainly pay to have even the illusion of influence over how the Greatest IP Evah might play out online. 
Title: Re: Shadowrun Online - early access
Post by: Nefaro on March 30, 2014, 04:32:26 PM
Pretty sure it's a web browser game. 

That doesn't mean it won't be fun.  Probably not as deep as I'd like, however.

Just like you, I'm a sucker for anything Shadowrun.  Signed up for the beta awhile back but never heard anything.
Title: Re: Shadowrun Online - early access
Post by: skeptical.platypus on March 30, 2014, 04:39:02 PM
Well, I'm glad I read this now so I can start modifying expectations this evening. Note to self -- red, red wine.