GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Grim.Reaper on April 30, 2014, 07:07:10 PM

Title: Warlock 2 - Mage Edition Only $4.99
Post by: Grim.Reaper on April 30, 2014, 07:07:10 PM
If interested, get while you can at amazon...thinking a price error....since regular $49.


http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00J4SZ96E/
Title: Re: Warlock 2 - Mage Edition Only $4.99
Post by: Grim.Reaper on April 30, 2014, 07:13:10 PM
Looks like that must have caught it....I got mine in time although not sure I will ever play:)  But for $4 I'll try:)
Title: Re: Warlock 2 - Mage Edition Only $4.99
Post by: steve58 on April 30, 2014, 07:14:17 PM
 :o If I didn't already have it, I'd grab it.  Great price if they honor it.
Title: Re: Warlock 2 - Mage Edition Only $4.99
Post by: Grim.Reaper on April 30, 2014, 07:16:14 PM
They honored it...downloading now:)
Title: Re: Warlock 2 - Mage Edition Only $4.99
Post by: steve58 on April 30, 2014, 07:21:29 PM
Now showing as "currently unavailable"
Title: Re: Warlock 2 - Mage Edition Only $4.99
Post by: bbmike on April 30, 2014, 07:24:02 PM
Som
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on April 30, 2014, 07:16:14 PM
They honored it...downloading now:)

Somebody got lucky! Congrats!
Title: Re: Warlock 2 - Mage Edition Only $4.99
Post by: Nefaro on April 30, 2014, 07:35:57 PM
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on April 30, 2014, 07:13:10 PM
Looks like that must have caught it...


LOL.  Yup.


Quote from: Amazon

Unavailable

This item is currently unavailable.
Title: Re: Warlock 2 - Mage Edition Only $4.99
Post by: Grim.Reaper on April 30, 2014, 07:37:48 PM
Yep...got lucky:).  Now I hope I even like it...
Title: Re: Warlock 2 - Mage Edition Only $4.99
Post by: Gusington on April 30, 2014, 07:53:25 PM
For a while I liked the first one. For 4.99 you made out like a bandit!
Title: Re: Warlock 2 - Mage Edition Only $4.99
Post by: Tuna on April 30, 2014, 08:46:04 PM
arrrgh Just missed this one!