Order of Battle: Pacific takes off!

Started by Lord Zimoa, October 25, 2013, 11:49:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

RooksBailey

I am just really glad to see the Pacific finally get some attention! 

If it does play out like Panzer Corps, that is okay with me, but I hope they make a few refinements to the campaign system.  The one thing that keeps me from play PC more is how if you fail to capture that last city, the campaign can dead end and you find yourself staring at the start screen again.  It makes the game too frustrating at times.  I would rather have a failure trigger some other result - perhaps some sort of penalty for the next battle based on how much you overshot the goal to take all the objectives? - then just have the game hit the breaks like that, forcing you to begin all over again.
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway