Quote of the Day

Started by Mr. Bigglesworth, July 13, 2014, 12:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mr. Bigglesworth

"Frankly I had enjoyed the war... and why do people want peace if the war is so much fun".
Lieutenant General Adrian Carton de Wiart

http://www.maninstitute.com/adrian-carton-de-wiart-dream-manly
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

Staggerwing

Remove the "http://grogheads.com/forums/..." from the rest of the hyperlink and it's good to go.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Mr. Bigglesworth

I tried deleting that, it puts it back. Never happened before.
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

Barthheart

Quote from: Mr. Bigglesworth on July 13, 2014, 12:37:53 PM
"Frankly I had enjoyed the war... and why do people want peace if the war is so much fun".
Lieutenant General Adrian Carton de Wiart

http://www.maninstitute.com/adrian-carton-de-wiart-dream-manly

Now that's a badass dude!  O0