Main Menu

Matrix Holiday Sale

Started by Rayfer, November 25, 2014, 10:49:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bobarossa

I didn't buy anything either although my brother bought me Flashpoint Campaigns for Christmas. 

bbmike

Uncommon Valor and World in Flames for me.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

FlickJax

didnt buy any :( had to buy new gfx card instead

Bison

No new Matrix games for me either, but I did purchase a few last year.  So they still got my fistful of cash just more of it. 

Mad Russian

Quote from: bobarossa on January 11, 2015, 08:02:37 PM
I didn't buy anything either although my brother bought me Flashpoint Campaigns for Christmas.

Have you played it yet?

If so, what do you think of it?

Good Hunting.

MR
The most expensive thing in the world is free time.

bobarossa

Quote from: Mad Russian on January 12, 2015, 07:27:09 PM
Quote from: bobarossa on January 11, 2015, 08:02:37 PM
I didn't buy anything either although my brother bought me Flashpoint Campaigns for Christmas.

Have you played it yet?

If so, what do you think of it?

Good Hunting.

MR
Sorry, not yet.  I started the tutorial and realized this was a game I where I really needed to read the manual to play.  Over half way through but got sidelined by a Civ4 craving.  Will get back to it shortly.

airboy

I got Alea Jacta Est and Hannibal: Carthage and Rome.  Maybe at some point I'll have enough time to play them.

steve58

Quote from: Bison on January 12, 2015, 09:52:09 AM
No new Matrix games for me either, but I did purchase a few last year.  So they still got my fistful of cash just more of it.

...same for me, but maybe less than a fistful :coolsmiley:
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)