Darth Vader Running for President in 2016

Started by DicedT, August 13, 2014, 11:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


LongBlade

Ah.

And your autobiography will be entitled, "Darth Choices?"
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Martok

Fantastic! 




QuoteIf I am elected, my first act will be to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin, where I will make clear our opposition to Russia's actions in Ukraine. I am confident that within moments after we meet, he will announce that Ukraine is not the territory that he is looking for.
<snicker>

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

jejo68

QuoteBut under my leadership, and with the support of America's defense industry, I am confident the F-35 will prove as invulnerable as the Death Star

heh