Horizon 4x Gets Another Patch!

Started by bbmike, November 17, 2014, 06:10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bbmike

That reminds me. I need to finish my Star Trek mod.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Anguille


solops

On sale for $9 on Steam! I picked it up. Hope it is decent. I am a bit tired of Distant Worlds.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin
Bless those who heal our injuries.
Customer support by AI is evil.