Main Menu

Cyberpunk 2077

Started by Nefaro, November 07, 2014, 03:58:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nefaro

The Witcher developers are making a Cyberpunk RPG for the PC? 

As in the old Cyberpunk 2020 pen & paper line.

Why didn't any of you slackers inform me?!  ^-^


http://cyberpunk.net/

Huw the Poo

They've been working on that for a couple of years now, I believe. :)

Nefaro

Quote from: Huw the Poo on November 07, 2014, 04:03:06 PM
They've been working on that for a couple of years now, I believe. :)

I vaguely recall reading some shadowy rumor of a possibility, or some such.  But didn't know it was in the process.


Cool interview.  Sounds like the original game's creator passed up some developers who didn't "get it" and wanted to change his original creation into something different.  Glad he was firm, it's unfortunate when that ends up happening to great IPs.


Tpek

I think people posted about it quite some time ago (possibly back on WG).

Have the devs actually got anywhere with this game? even Witcher 3 still seems far away.