Heroes of the Pacific Living Rules Manual

Started by Thrawn, December 05, 2014, 01:49:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrawn

We will be making living manuals of all new edition of our games.  We are releasing Heroes of the Pacific manual.  Jeff Lewis has done a great job updating it and cleaning up the rules.  All new or changed rules in the Lock 'n Load systems have been printed in green to make it easy for experence players to find the changes and get into the game right away.

You can download a copy from the link below.

http://forums.lnlpublishing.com/resources/heroes-of-the-pacific-living-rules-edition-v1-0.27/

Thanks

David

Staggerwing

Are you doing anything with the rules to the W@W series, esp. Eisenbach Gap Deluxe?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

GJK

This is good news for those of us that have been interested in the LnL system but had difficulty sifting through the previous versions of the written rules.  This could open up a whole new gaming system for me.  Thanks David.
Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer

Thrawn

YES YES YES...... I have three great guys that are working on the three game series, Lock 'n Load, World At War and Nations At War.  Our game manuals will also be available in PDF, E-Book as well.

David

Pinetree

Hi David, I'm one of those cheapskates who hasn't updated their version of Forgotten Heroes / Anzac Attack but would like to get an updated manual. Will I be able to buy just the manual at some stage? Even just an electronic one.
Gen. Montgomery: "Your men don't salute much."
Gen. Freyberg: "Well, if you wave at them they'll usually wave back."

Thrawn

Hi Pinetree

No I am sorry you can not buy one but I will give you one for free.  Let me check with Jeff Lewis since he is looking over our Lock 'n Load manuals and if he is not working on it I post the current one for you.

David

Pinetree

Gen. Montgomery: "Your men don't salute much."
Gen. Freyberg: "Well, if you wave at them they'll usually wave back."