Mount & Blade - Viking Conquest!

Started by Jarhead0331, December 11, 2014, 01:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Shelldrake

"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

jomni

I have pre-ordered this. In the meantime I'm still climbing the ranks in that Japanese mod. I own a castle and two villages now.

Ian C

The new DLC is a bit buggy (Possibly THE most helpful bug-finding post I've ever seen ):

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,319843.0.html

I have it and it plays a bit laggy in places but I'm genuinely sure they'll get this diamond-polished.

Boggit

It does look really cool. I've recently upgraded to Warband, and am having a blast. This mod looks really good. :)
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Ian C

Patched & hotfixed already. More coming.