Sale on Command Ops 2 modules

Started by rocketman, December 16, 2016, 12:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Father Ted

For anyone new to it who:

A) wanted to buy the game, and
B) was then able to buy the game, and
C) was then able to run the game,

the tutorial videos are very good:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqQUS9dg-k4

Grim.Reaper

Has it been determined yet that when released on steam that prior owners would get keys?

-budd-

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on December 18, 2016, 05:08:51 PM
Has it been determined yet that when released on steam that prior owners would get keys?

I'm assuming, but no there hasnt been anything concrete posted on this.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.