Matrix Weekly Sale: Piercing Fortress Europa

Started by Rayfer, March 09, 2015, 10:54:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pete Dero


chemkid


magnus

#32
All I had to do was extract your graphics into the correct folders, correct?

They looked great on the thread at Matrix, but I don't seem to have them even after extraction.

I did it over again and it worked this time. Excellent map and counters, thank you.

chemkid

thanks magnus!  :) glad you managed it yourself.
... i attached a small screenshot of the mod in action, have fun!

cheers!
chem!


Staggerwing

Chem- is that Timothy Leary as your avatar?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

spelk

Really like the look of the map and counters mod. I'll be downloading and installing them ASAP.

chemkid


magnus

Thank you again, twice now.

I have to go listen to some Moody Blues.

I thought it was him, but forgot to ask.

Boggit

I reviewed it here: http://grogheads.com/?p=5413#more-5413

It's not perfect, but certainly is a good game with some interesting concepts. The emphasis on supply management adds a lot to the realism for operational planning.

I love that map mod Chemkid, and will be downloading it - nice! O0
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Boggit

The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

chemkid

Quote from: spelk on April 25, 2015, 01:07:58 PM
Really like the look of the map and counters mod. I'll be downloading and installing them ASAP.
O0 thanks for the plug on your blog!

spelk

Quote from: chemkid on April 27, 2015, 06:33:13 AM
O0 thanks for the plug on your blog!

No worries, thanks for taking the time and effort to give PFE a bit of a do-over.

Now if only *someone* would have a crack at Brother Against Brother counters/chits... ;)