Life is Feudal: Mount and Blade meets Minecraft.

Started by jomni, June 05, 2015, 07:11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jomni


KyzBP

Does anyone have this?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/290080/

It's on sale right now for $23.99 and has been on my wishlist since October but I haven't been able to pull the trigger on it.

If you have it can you give me your thoughts?

Grim.Reaper

It interested me at first, but seems largely a multiplayer game so I never pulled the trigger...

KyzBP

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on June 06, 2015, 07:50:39 AM
It interested me at first, but seems largely a multiplayer game so I never pulled the trigger...

I didn't even notice it was multi-player.  It's not like it was the third word in the description or anything :uglystupid2:.   That'll probably kill it for me.  It seems like an odd game for multi-player.