DVG - Warfighter WWII - IS LIVE!

Started by DanVerssen, March 29, 2016, 08:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TacticalWargames

The $110 is so tempting.

Hope they go to the East front at some point.

Cyrano

Buy the footlocker too...

Whether or not they go EF (and why not), you'll want it for all the stuff...
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Barthheart

Jim the Enabler! I still owe you a punch in the face for me getting the entire Warfighter from NWS....  :P

Will probably do the same for this....  :idiot2:

Cyrano

Warfighter with the BIG BOX and six drunken souls is freaking awesome...if frenetic as everyone tries to "help".

Also made infinitely better by the mounted board rather than paper map.

Interesting that he's contemplating one of the rubberized playmats for this one.

Oh, and in for $150.  Never a question, if only as a downpayment on the EF.  And since I mooted it on the KS preview page, I'm taking credit for getting the footlocker offered up front.

Mmmm...Up Front...

SO MANY GAMES!!!

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Barthheart

We should bring WF to Origins and have a drunken late night game ......  O0

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Barthheart on March 31, 2016, 04:08:53 PM
We should bring WF to Origins and have a drunken late night game ......  O0

(The original) Warfighter: Asian Thunder is already scheduled on Table 6 one day
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

Yes, yes, but your game can't have 6 drunken shots playing at the same time.

Cyrano

MikeGER

The project now where the $50 000 got smashed  :D  need a stretchgoal of $55 000 or $60 000

"Free shipping! worldwide" (including the new footlocker add-on delivery when ordered too)
so the sum listed at kickstarter is what a contributor really pays regardless of his origin 

the shipping costs kills the kickstarter consideration (beside fandom impulse buy ;)) for everybody living outside the USA :( 
The listed MSRP are not the market price short after release, for example at vendors like NWS

and people in Europe are generally f#%&ed   

Personally so it looks like i have to wait again for the next Spiel Tradefair in Essen to get it for a reasonable price at the booth of UGG
(http://www.ugg.de/ ) in Oct (hope its printed and shipped to him then.... or its one additional year wait!) ... to save at high shipping cost still to inside Germany and hope for a little trade-fair discout that Uwe Grebe often had in the past.   

smittyohio

I'm in for the Sergeant + Footlocker... I'm such a glutton.    I just bought all of the original Warfighter recently and am absolutely loving it, so I feel pretty safe.   I can only imagine how many fan scenarios will be cooked up with this one.

smittyohio

Dan, *please* have enough counters for ammo, target assignment, actions, etc in the base game so we can run a decent squad size without having to make replacements.   :-)

TacticalWargames

I backed at $110 dollar with shipping comes to around £105. Which is fine as it's a yearly treat and luckly I actually have that kind of money to spare this month. If I didn't back it the money would just dwindle away.

What would be cool is those that had backed Tiger leader also got the printed update\expansion aswell.