Recommend me a good Poker game

Started by Ubercat, June 03, 2015, 10:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AdamCarro

#15
Poker SPAM

al_infierno

OK, despite this topic being revived by a spam bot, I do want a good new answer.

Red Dead Redemption 1 & 2 have a pretty solid poker system I like to play, otherwise I've been playing HD Poker on steam which gives you a bunch of free chips as long as you're not an addict. However that one feels like a mobile game and constantly spams you with ads and crap.

So if there's any good definitive poker game that doesn't cost actual money for chips (preferably multiplayer) let a brother know  :knuppel2:

Sadly Poker Night by Telltale Games is no longer available.
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

JasonPratt

I know the Governor of Poker series now has a 3rd game, but I seem to recall some dodgy Steam reviews.

Gov2 still exists, for PC and mobile. Isn't expensive, no live money.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!