Main Menu

GOG Summer Sale

Started by Tpek, June 03, 2015, 07:07:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tpek

GOG just went into their Summer Sale mode.
Enjoy!

BanzaiCat


Martok

^  My sentiments exactly.  :crazy2: 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Tpek

Coincidentally, Starfleet Command (1) Gold is on GOG since yesterday :)

BanzaiCat

Watch your clicks...some of the pricing is deceptive. For example their D&D series has three games (BG I, BG II, and ID), each showing at 7.99 but only IF you buy all three. if you deselect one the other two go up to 11.99 each.  :idiot2:

mirth

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on June 03, 2015, 12:31:22 PM
Watch your clicks...some of the pricing is deceptive. For example their D&D series has three games (BG I, BG II, and ID), each showing at 7.99 but only IF you buy all three. if you deselect one the other two go up to 11.99 each.  :idiot2:

They do that a lot with their bundles.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Martok

Quote from: Tpek on June 03, 2015, 12:06:04 PM
Coincidentally, Starfleet Command (1) Gold is on GOG since yesterday :)
Way ahead of you, bud.  8) 

http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=13792.0




Quote from: mirth on June 03, 2015, 12:34:52 PM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on June 03, 2015, 12:31:22 PM
Watch your clicks...some of the pricing is deceptive. For example their D&D series has three games (BG I, BG II, and ID), each showing at 7.99 but only IF you buy all three. if you deselect one the other two go up to 11.99 each.  :idiot2:

They do that a lot with their bundles.
Yeah, that's par for the course with most GOG bundles. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

BanzaiCat

Funny, I never noticed it before. Only saw it because I was only interested in BG2 and thought WTF when they jacked the price up on it. Ain't worth $12. Not even $7.99 really; that's kinda pushing it for me.

Martok

No need to rush.  It'll be cheaper at some point. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

mirth

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on June 03, 2015, 12:41:38 PM
Funny, I never noticed it before. Only saw it because I was only interested in BG2 and thought WTF when they jacked the price up on it. Ain't worth $12. Not even $7.99 really; that's kinda pushing it for me.

That seems high for BG2. I think I got it for $5.99 or less at one point. May not have been through GoG though.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

I have BG1 on Steam. What's funny is I've never finished it. I mean, never ever, not even when it first came out.

donkey_roxor

Quote from: mirth on June 03, 2015, 01:03:49 PM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on June 03, 2015, 12:41:38 PM
Funny, I never noticed it before. Only saw it because I was only interested in BG2 and thought WTF when they jacked the price up on it. Ain't worth $12. Not even $7.99 really; that's kinda pushing it for me.

That seems high for BG2. I think I got it for $5.99 or less at one point. May not have been through GoG though.

These are more expensive because they're the "Enhanced Editions", not the original games. For example, BG2 original is ~$10 undiscounted, whereas the enhanced BG2 is $20 undiscounted.

Tpek

GOG are now handing out free games.
Currently Battle Realms is available (a neat old RTS that's similar to Warwind).