Pax Imperia - Eminent Domain available at GOG

Started by Anguille, July 07, 2015, 01:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Anguille


bbmike

I remember it but never bought it. The words 'real time' scared me away.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Anguille

It's really easy to manage...i don't like real-time to much either but it's ok here and you can adapt the speed.

Greybriar

I still have my retail boxed copy of Pax Imperia sitting on a shelf. I vaguely remember playing it back in the day and those memories seem to be favorable. However, Master of Orion II was the game that survived the test of time with me so I probably won't purchase PI or any other 18 year old game any time soon due to my huge backlog.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Shelldrake

"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Martok

Quote from: Shelldrake on July 07, 2015, 02:30:21 PM
Nice! Another one on my GOG wishlist.
Same here.  Backlog or not, real-time or not, I've heard too much praise for this one to not get it. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces