Geralts helping Geralts ;-)

Started by MikeGER, June 20, 2015, 05:54:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Pete Dero on July 19, 2015, 09:23:32 AM
1.07 patch is out.  7,6 GB download !

http://www.gog.com/news/free_dlc_14_patch_107_the_witcher_3_wild_hunt

Strange...my patch was only roughly 2.1 GB......but nonetheless, seems fairly big update even at that size.

Pete Dero

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on July 20, 2015, 05:22:30 AM
Quote from: Pete Dero on July 19, 2015, 09:23:32 AM
1.07 patch is out.  7,6 GB download !

http://www.gog.com/news/free_dlc_14_patch_107_the_witcher_3_wild_hunt

Strange...my patch was only roughly 2.1 GB......but nonetheless, seems fairly big update even at that size.

Did you use Galaxy ?  Manual patch 2.1 GB - I update with Galaxy and get a 7.6 GB file.  Weird.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Pete Dero on July 20, 2015, 07:27:52 AM
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on July 20, 2015, 05:22:30 AM
Quote from: Pete Dero on July 19, 2015, 09:23:32 AM
1.07 patch is out.  7,6 GB download !

http://www.gog.com/news/free_dlc_14_patch_107_the_witcher_3_wild_hunt

Strange...my patch was only roughly 2.1 GB......but nonetheless, seems fairly big update even at that size.

Did you use Galaxy ?  Manual patch 2.1 GB - I update with Galaxy and get a 7.6 GB file.  Weird.

Yes, I use manual patching...haven't fully decided to trust the Galaxy thing quite yet.

Con

Ha I just accepted a quest by an old soothsayer.  It sent me to a cave at the mouth of which there where heaps of bones, puddles of blood and gore and a little bitty white rabbit hopping around.  I suspect it had sharp pointy TEETH an a mean streak a mile wide.
Con

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Con on July 26, 2015, 11:40:36 PM
Ha I just accepted a quest by an old soothsayer.  It sent me to a cave at the mouth of which there where heaps of bones, puddles of blood and gore and a little bitty white rabbit hopping around.  I suspect it had sharp pointy TEETH an a mean streak a mile wide.
Con
I remember that one. It immediately put Monty Python into ma heed
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people