Creative Assembly's Next PRoject

Started by Jarhead0331, August 04, 2015, 08:33:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


jomni


Staggerwing

Quote from: jomni on August 04, 2015, 08:44:49 PM
Whats up with all these tie-ups?

Dollar signs reflecting in all the pupils around the boardroom tables.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

son_of_montfort

I'm actually excited for the fantasy/sci-fi focus of CA's new stuff. Although I would love to see a Medieval Total War 3 the most (I guess Warhammer will have to suffice for now).
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert