Main Menu

Panzer Corps New DLC

Started by jomni, July 29, 2015, 07:02:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JasonPratt

Quote from: Sir Slash on July 29, 2015, 02:32:18 PM
Yes, I know. But I just think it funny how close it resembles a fat, lazy sea creature as opposed to a swift, dangerous animal coming from the sea.

I don't know about sea lions, but sea leopards are no joke -- at least while they're in the sea. On land, yeah, they're pretty terrible, but at sea they can be monsters. I assume sea lions, being basically the same thing, are just as uber unter wasser.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Sir Slash

I watched a show recently about Killer Whales and Damn are they named correctly. Truly the wolves of the ocean.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Apocalypse 31

I was really hoping for something post-WW2. Cold War would be nice.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

FarAway Sooner

Quote from: Sir Slash on July 31, 2015, 08:42:43 AM
I watched a show recently about Killer Whales and Damn are they named correctly. Truly the five-ton wolves of the ocean.

There, I fixed it for you.  They also cry terribly when their young are carted off to amusement parks.  Ditch Seaworld, watch Blackfish!

>:(