Age of Empires 2 Bargain

Started by Asid, December 29, 2014, 12:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Asid

Age of Empires 2 on sale on Steam 80% off

Still one ofthe greatest.

hurry

http://store.steampowered.com/app/221380/?snr=1_620_4__46
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

jomni

OMG! Rise of Rajas expansion in Indochina!  (Burmese, Khmer, Malay, Vietnamese)
http://store.steampowered.com/app/488060/?snr=1_4_4__100

Surtur

"Gentlemen, You Can't Fight in Here. This is the War Room!"

Anguille

Quote from: jomni on December 19, 2016, 07:08:28 AM
OMG! Rise of Rajas expansion in Indochina!  (Burmese, Khmer, Malay, Vietnamese)
http://store.steampowered.com/app/488060/?snr=1_4_4__100
Oh my!

Ok guys....looks like this x-mas season will be Age of Empire's 2 season!  :smitten:

Hofstadter

Its got a new DLC coming to, Rajas of india.

Too bad the saves on the new dlc dont work and nobody helped me on steam. So I aint gonna bother
My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

Gusington

In 1998 when I finally had enough cash to buy my first PC my first game ever on the platform was Age of Empires: Age of Kings. When the HD version was released I was so excited...AND it included a Vlad Tepes campaign!! But I just could not go home again. I couldn't get into it.

For those of you who feel the same way, do any of these DLCs alleviate that? I would love to love this game again.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Played the hell out of this game back in the day. My favorite was a user-made campaign as the Spanish vs the Aztecs with the 'Tecs troops multiplying like rabbits on Viagra and the Spanish some very big ships to shoot at them with. But I couldn't go back now and enjoy it much. The pace was too frantic for me.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Anguille

Quote from: Sir Slash on December 19, 2016, 10:14:30 AM
Played the hell out of this game back in the day. My favorite was a user-made campaign as the Spanish vs the Aztecs with the 'Tecs troops multiplying like rabbits on Viagra and the Spanish some very big ships to shoot at them with. But I couldn't go back now and enjoy it much. The pace was too frantic for me.
The pace was already too frantic for me when the game was released back then :P!

Gusington

We're old  :D

I'm intrigued to mentally prepare myself properly this time around and jump back in to the Vlad Tepes campaign.

If I can handle it I will try out some of the DLC...sounds almost too good to pass up with the new campaigns, elephants, etc.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd