Main Menu

RIP Carroll Shelby

Started by mirth, May 11, 2012, 07:02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

I have to be totally honest and admit I thought he died years ago...:/
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

RIP. He made some fine autos. Wish I could afford to own one.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Gusington

^You can if you buy a kit and have 3 years on your hands to assemble it.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

Quote from: Gusington on May 11, 2012, 08:23:49 PM
^You can if you buy a kit and have 3 years on your hands to assemble it.

Me + mechanics = 4x Average Joe time.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

bob48

Blimey. I actually saw an AC Cobra recently. Just gobsmackingly good, although I gather they are pretty mean beasts to drive. Maybe I'll go for a Lotus 7 instead :)
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!