Dragon Age Inquisition

Started by SgtRock, September 07, 2013, 12:42:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

GibbyG

Quote from: Elvis on September 25, 2015, 06:28:33 PM
I finally finished up the game. I really dug it.

Has anyone purchased and of the 3 DLCs? If so, were they worth? Also, I can't tell if they need to be purchased in order or if you can get as much out of it by buying them in any order, anyone know?

I bought them all a couple of days ago but haven't played yet.  I think the first two can be played whenever.  The last one, Trespasser, is the conclusion to the story

Sir Slash

Congrats on the win Elvis. I never could get past the first one.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Elvis

Thanks. I think I'll just do them in the order they were released.


Quote from: Sir Slash on September 25, 2015, 10:53:21 PM
Congrats on the win Elvis. I never could get past the first one.

It shows that I played it over 2000 hours......I think thta's because I would walk away and leave it on for days a time   :)

Gusington

How many of those 2000 do you think are actual gameplay? I have about 35 hours in.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Elvis

Quote from: Gusington on September 26, 2015, 02:42:45 PM
How many of those 2000 do you think are actual gameplay? I have about 35 hours in.


I wouldn't even be able to take a guess. My gaming time is pretty limited. I finally got the game to run when I purchased a new laptop about 5 months ago. I had spurts where I would play an hour or 2 for 2 or 3 days in a row and then not touch it for a month. There were a few quests that I didn't complete because I had gotten my character up to Level 27 (I think) and completing them felt more like a chore than fun.  But I really dug the game. Like, a lot.

Gusington

Damn...after 35 hours my rogue is at level 11 :/

I love the game too though. Rivals Skyrim, IMHO. In some ways its even better.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Elvis

Quote from: Gusington on September 26, 2015, 04:19:59 PM
Damn...after 35 hours my rogue is at level 11 :/

I love the game too though. Rivals Skyrim, IMHO. In some ways its even better.

I started with the DLC that they released first last night. Not bad. I'm paying more attention to the story line, so that I can get the most out of it. After closing rifts like a boss for a very long time it was nice to face some that kicked my butt again. You definitely don't need to bother with these until after you're a pretty high level.

I never really got into Skyrim but I only played it on the laptop that I retired a few months ago and it struggled. Maybe with my new rig I'll have an easier time getting into it.

Gusington

If you like Dragon Age I can't see you not liking Skyrim. It's been four years since release though - Bethesda should be letting some info out soon on the next Elder Scrolls game.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd