Main Menu

Game purchase advice

Started by Millipede, October 09, 2015, 05:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bbmike

#15
Quote from: Millipede on October 09, 2015, 07:29:14 PM
Man, isn't that the truth.... been there, done that!

"Switch to board wargames so that you can stuff your shelves with a bunch of unplayed games there too."

Before there were computers (got my 1st in 1980, an Apple II+) there were board games and I filled up my HD, uh make that my closet, with 30+ Avalon Hill games in addition to 10-15 other brands. In other words, the madness has been going on for decades.

Other than that, thanks to all for the suggestions/advice and my take is that I'm trying to choose from 3 good games.

You are definitely in the right place.  ;D
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Freyland

It's not on your list, but I know that Freyland is selling a Steam key for Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain for only $30, much cheaper than presently available.   :coolsmiley: