Main Menu

Billion Dollar FRIDAY

Started by MetalDog, October 02, 2015, 06:04:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

WallysWorld

Finally started to play as the Russians in the campaign for Distant Guns. Lost two cruisers sunk during the sneak attack on Port Arthur.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Sir Slash

OK. POE's spooky Heritage Hill quest isn't that spooky. I wanted a Zombie Apocalypse kind of thing and all I got was an empty section of town and a couple of moderately spooky houses to explore. Along with some very tough fights. One section I couldn't get to so maybe there'll be more spooky later. Guess I got to go back to Skyrim if I want to be really up to my butt in Halloween spooky.

And just for the record Bison, there's a way to complete the Readric's Hold quest without fighting him and his army. Look to the dialog choices. There's not really a Good Guy/ Bad Guy solution.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Far be it for me to suggest a game, but Dragon Age - Inquisition has sone really well done creepy locatiions...
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on October 05, 2015, 11:12:08 AM
Far be it for me to suggest a game, but Dragon Age - Inquisition has sone really well done creepy locatiions...

I'm struggling with the combat. Whats the trick?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Gusington

It's not easy...but practice did make me better. The lore drew me in and made me interested enough to log in enough hours tosurvive on normal difficulty. On boss fights, which are almost always tough, don't be afraid to knock down the difficulty a notch.

Once proficient at the combat I started to enjoy Dragon Age - Inquisition more than Skyrim. And I love Skyrim.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

panzerde

Continued my PBEM games with Jim - the Waterloo game is at the end of the first day, and has so far been epic.


Really ended up spending most of my gaming time this weekend with solo Campaign Series Middle East, though. I had intended to finish up my OSG game of Tuegen-Hausen, but CSME just kept pulling me in. I've always loved the Campaign Series games, but the improvements in CSME really make it a joy to play.
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Huw the Poo

Quote from: Nefaro on October 04, 2015, 04:01:00 PM
Dammit!

I was going to continue my Wastelands 2 campaign this week.  But if there's more content and/or upgrades coming soon, I'm not so sure now.

Nef: the director's cut has been released as a separate game.  There's apparently nothing stopping you continuing with your current game if that's what you want to do. :)