Fleet Commander:Nimitiz

Started by JudgeDredd, November 05, 2015, 11:15:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JudgeDredd

Just bought this Vassal module today. Not really sure why as the board game is beautiful. Perhaps it was an aching urge to play again but not having the space - as my modelling uses my board gaming board too!

It looks pretty tidy though.  ;D
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

JudgeDredd

Thanks bbmike - I was looking for that thread because I remember the text issue.
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people