Main Menu

Ticket to Ride

Started by bbmike, November 19, 2015, 05:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bbmike

Just saw Ticket to Ride on Steam. Anyone playing it? Is it any good?
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Ubercat

It plays very well and the AI players are basically competent. I haven't played in over 6 months. I was paying attention to my high scores and had a game where everything just went perfectly. I completed an amazing number of routes and attained a score that was ridiculously greater than my previous high. I knew I'd never get close to that again and lost interest in continuing!
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

-budd-

I enjoy it with my daughter, she loves it. I like small world 2 better. Also have the board game that we play.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Grim.Reaper

I don't play it on the PC, but play on iPad and the board game version...family really enjoys it.