Huge Matrix sale on Steam

Started by Rayfer, February 23, 2016, 01:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Greybriar

Quote from: Martok on February 26, 2016, 11:32:30 AM
For better or worse, I've not picked up a single game in this sale.  All the games I *really* want, I already own; and all the games I somewhat want, I just can't see myself getting around to anytime soon -- if ever.  :-\

+1  I haven't bought a new game all year.

There are enough games in my PC gaming backlog to keep me busy for years. I don't need any more added to it, although there will probably be a few "must haves" that I won't be able to resist before the year is out.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.