Extreme sword swallowing .......gulp

Started by Emeraldlis, April 10, 2016, 11:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Emeraldlis

 


I watched this earlier today and I was literally watching through my fingers with my hands over my face  ;D this is by far THE scariest sword swallowing act I've ever seen !!! I still feel slightly nauseous after watching it  :o
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

Silent Disapproval Robot

Damn....I saw the thread title and I was hoping it was a euphemism.

Emeraldlis

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

Bison