Main Menu

Summer Sale on Steam

Started by steve58, June 07, 2016, 07:22:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

mirth

I've been losing that game for years.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Steelgrave

Without looking, I'm guessing the victory conditions include amassing as many games as possible that you will never play.   O0

Nefaro

Quote from: Steelgrave on June 07, 2016, 10:30:50 AM
Without looking, I'm guessing the victory conditions include amassing as many games as possible that you will never play.   O0

In that case, I'm pretty good at it.

mirth

Quote from: Nefaro on June 07, 2016, 10:37:10 AM
Quote from: Steelgrave on June 07, 2016, 10:30:50 AM
Without looking, I'm guessing the victory conditions include amassing as many games as possible that you will never play.   O0

In that case, I'm pretty good at it.

Yeah, I'm an expert.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Asid

Added to my wishlist.

Will get it when it's on a better sale........ :D
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

sandman2575

Quote from: Asid on June 07, 2016, 11:01:07 AM
Added to my wishlist.

Will get it when it's on a better sale........ :D

We seem to have descended into a vortex of 'meta-ness' and it's making me dizzy.   :)

Toonces

Asid wins the internet for today.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

mirth

Quote from: Toonces on June 07, 2016, 11:24:23 AM
Asid wins the internet for today.

And he wins a copy of the Steam Sale game!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Asid

Quote from: mirth on June 07, 2016, 11:30:12 AM
Quote from: Toonces on June 07, 2016, 11:24:23 AM
Asid wins the internet for today.

And he wins a copy of the Steam Sale game!

Great.  8)

Anyone know if there will be any DLC? Perhaps a "refund" DLC?
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

mirth

Quote from: Asid on June 07, 2016, 11:49:32 AM
Quote from: mirth on June 07, 2016, 11:30:12 AM
Quote from: Toonces on June 07, 2016, 11:24:23 AM
Asid wins the internet for today.

And he wins a copy of the Steam Sale game!

Great.  8)

Anyone know if there will be any DLC? Perhaps a "refund" DLC?


Yes, but it's a separate purchase.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Huw the Poo

Quote from: Asid on June 07, 2016, 11:01:07 AM
Added to my wishlist.

Will get it when it's on a better sale........ :D

Well played.

Crossroads

Quote from: Steelgrave on June 07, 2016, 10:30:50 AM
Without looking, I'm guessing the victory conditions include amassing as many games as possible that you will never play.   O0

Are you saying there's people out there who actually play some of the games they buy? I find that hard to believe.  :o
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam | CS: Middle East

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East DARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY