House of the Dying Sun - Space Combat Sim

Started by Gusington, June 08, 2016, 12:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

spelk

Quote from: Hofstadter on June 08, 2016, 07:27:41 PM
Apparently this game is super shallow, once youve done the first mission youve done them all.

CAP2 and its crap.....HotDS and its short GIVE ME SOMETHING DECENT

Hof, have you tried Evochron Legacy?

http://www.starwraith.com/evochronlegacy/index.htm

Staggerwing

Quote from: sandman2575 on June 10, 2016, 02:54:59 PM
Whenever I read something about this game, I get That Song stuck in my head for an hour...

You aint the only one.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys