Southpark Superhero RPG - Sweet!

Started by Silent Disapproval Robot, June 14, 2016, 07:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Silent Disapproval Robot


bbmike

Hmm, looks like of hella lame.  :P
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Tpek

And Ubi/SP-Studios had done it again:

Game is unavailable for purchase from Israel.
People from Iraq, Egypt, Gaza Strip and what not can pre-order, so can (well, at least they're not blocked from Ubi's end) people from North Korea, but I can't.

Nefaro

Quote from: Tpek on June 16, 2016, 05:26:22 PM
And Ubi/SP-Studios had done it again:

Game is unavailable for purchase from Israel.
People from Iraq, Egypt, Gaza Strip and what not can pre-order, so can (well, at least they're not blocked from Ubi's end) people from North Korea, but I can't.


That seems to be a common issue for you, Tpek.  :(

Do you have some distributor(s) with exclusivity deals over there?  Or is Ubi just being dicks again?

Tpek

Quote from: Nefaro on June 16, 2016, 10:56:36 PM
Quote from: Tpek on June 16, 2016, 05:26:22 PM
And Ubi/SP-Studios had done it again:

Game is unavailable for purchase from Israel.
People from Iraq, Egypt, Gaza Strip and what not can pre-order, so can (well, at least they're not blocked from Ubi's end) people from North Korea, but I can't.


That seems to be a common issue for you, Tpek.  :(

Do you have some distributor(s) with exclusivity deals over there?  Or is Ubi just being dicks again?

Dicks, plain and simple :(

And to think I'm one of the only few people in the world who doesn't hate them for UPlay (just check out the Steam forum for their games).

Nefaro

Quote from: Tpek on June 17, 2016, 02:26:42 AM


And to think I'm one of the only few people in the world who doesn't hate them for UPlay (just check out the Steam forum for their games).


Oh.. I dislike them because of their lame & screwy UPlay client.  But they're also a French Canadian owned company, last I checked, so nobody here blames me for hatin'.  :))


Sometimes I wonder if these companies' leadership just do it out of their misbegotten & naive politics.  Dunno.

Tpek

Thought Ubisoft was originally from France itself.

Nefaro

Quote from: Tpek on June 17, 2016, 02:01:44 PM
Thought Ubisoft was originally from France itself.

Isn't that where French-Canadians think they're from, anyway?   :))

Tpek

Seems bugging and emailing both Steam/Valve and Ubisoft about it might have resolved the issue.

Steam now (at least) lets me pre-order the game.

Funnily enough, I don't tend to pre-order games so many months in advance :P

Nefaro