Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Started by Tpek, July 26, 2016, 12:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nefaro

My question:

Should I even consider getting it, eventually, when I still have plenty Marvel Heroes left to do?

Tpek

Quote from: Nefaro on July 27, 2016, 03:24:51 PM
My question:

Should I even consider getting it, eventually, when I still have plenty Marvel Heroes left to do?

Hard to answer.
But It'd say, if you've got enough on your plate right now, better wait for a sale (hopefully by which time the devs would fix some of the issues people complain about)

JasonPratt

^ Agreed. If I want to play MUA without the Hulk, but also without crippling bugs, I can always go hook up my PS2.  :P
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!