Main Menu

Port Royal 4

Started by Jarhead0331, September 25, 2020, 03:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mbar

Seeing PR4 gave me flashbacks to Winds of Trade. Not sure why they chose turn-based combat this time.

Anguille

#16
I believe they think it's more tactical...and now you can control more ships during the battle. I haven't tried it yet.

Anguille

Quote from: Gusington on September 26, 2020, 01:29:23 PM
I am shocked you have not played Rise of Venice!
Man, now i've started playing it! It's going to be one of my main games for october.  :D

Gusington

The universe has now realigned  >:D
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

FlickJax

Port Royale 2 had more combat and I liked it a lot, 3 I hated too much trade orientated

Anguille

Quote from: FlickJax on October 02, 2020, 06:36:50 AM
Port Royale 2 had more combat and I liked it a lot, 3 I hated too much trade orientated

You can play as Pirate in Port Royale 3. But i find the battles too fast for my taste. I think everyone agrees that Port Royale 2 is the best game they made.