Compass & Decision Games - Good shipping

Started by airboy, October 01, 2019, 04:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

airboy

Got games from Compass (Pacific Tide) and Decision Games (Axis Empires: Totaler Kreig) in the last 10 days.

Both companies are commended for their very careful shipping.  Very professional and far exceeding most items delivered through the mail.

Jarhead0331

#1
Just make sure you don't accidentally kill any Japs while playing Pacific Tide.  ;)
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


solops

Let me know what you think of Totaler Krieg. I bought it but have not had time to play.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin
Bless those who heal our injuries.
Customer support by AI is evil.

airboy

Quote from: solops on October 01, 2019, 06:33:38 PM
Let me know what you think of Totaler Krieg. I bought it but have not had time to play.

I will - but I've got at least 5 tabletop games ahead of it on the list.

al_infierno

I'm also interested in hearing your thoughts on Totaler Krieg  O0
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

W8taminute

^Same here!

Btw on a somewhat related note I'm expecting Conflict of Heroes: Storms of Steel to arrive at my doorstep tomorrow.  I've had good luck with Academy Games shipping items to me undamaged and in brand new condition.  Because of that I buy with confidence from that company. 

I'll have to look into games from Compass and Decision now as well.   ;)
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk