Main Menu

God of FRIDAY

Started by MetalDog, July 27, 2018, 05:12:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

JasonPratt

Let's see, this weekend, accomplished:

1.) Sitting around and doing nothing really in (one of) the forum's new Kriegspiels. Because I am a genius.  >:D AUSTRIA! AUSTRIA! AUSTRIA! (Be warned that this is not a spoiler....)

2.) Punching above my weight as the Belgians in the Crisis Grogs FALLING GROGSKY. The game continues but I have recovered my homelands. For now.

3.) After wondering where Shelldrake's turn was, I finally went to go check and discovered I had already filed his turn about a week ago in our Strategic Command Classic forum tournament. So I got my turn in today. We have entered the start of September, and we've both done pretty well, in our own ways. I shall make a concerted effort to make time for at least one turn a day henceforth. (We're on the 41-45 east front campaign, so this will probably go on a while.)

4.) Got to spend time with nieces Saturday  <:-) , although we didn't get to play any games.  :'(

5.) Have managed to create decks in Tabletop Simulator for the Latin Era, Italian Era, and Civil War Era cards in THE REPUBLIC OF ROME. Lots of progress, but the main eras (Early, Middle, Late) still remain. On target for opening up a forum game petition sometime this month, though maybe later instead of sooner.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!