Radio General out now!

Started by Foolish Mortals, March 24, 2020, 12:38:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Apocalypse 31

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on April 10, 2020, 10:57:53 AM
Yeah...whoever was playing in the videos was playing on easy difficulty. In that mode, all pieces are placed in their correct location and there is no fog of war. Not sure why anyone would want to play this game that way. There are two more modes of realism. Normal and hard. Normal requires contact with your units to determine their locations as well as the locations of the enemy, but it provides visual feedback of the action on the map and provides certain bonuses if you place your unit figurines or counters correctly. Hard mode eliminates the visual feedback and the bonuses.

Thanks for clarifying. I picked it up, and looking forward to playing. I like the concept, and really wanted to like Radio Commander (very similar to what I do in real life!) but the dialogue was such a huge turn off that I couldn't support a developer that was basically bashing the honor of Vietnam veterans.

Gusington

^Take a look at the posts above yours.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

I'm enjoying it in normal mode. Just fought the first battle in Sicily and had a blast.

Kicked a lot of ass too.

Again, I like the little details...tracking ammunition spent, casualties based on KIA, WIA and missing, veterancy and the ability to decorate units for bravery. I also like how different units have different perks, such as bold, zealous, cautious/conservative, etc. Very cool.

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18