Awakening the Rebellion 2.8

Started by Jarhead0331, April 06, 2020, 11:06:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

It goes on sale regularly, never fear. I picked it up for like 6.00 IIRC.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

solops

#16
My subscribed mods finally just started showing up in my game options. I did nothing. Go figure.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin
Bless those who heal our injuries.
Customer support by AI is evil.

steve58

fyi: its time for the May the 4th Be with You sales of Star War games.

Star Wars Empire at War: Gold Pack is on sale for $7 on Steam and Gog.  O0
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

solops

Bought and gifted a copy to one of my girls. I gave my son a copy during last year's sale.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin
Bless those who heal our injuries.
Customer support by AI is evil.