Main Menu

Serious Sam 4

Started by al_infierno, July 11, 2020, 04:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

al_infierno

Game play trailer released today:




Color me hyped!  The third game (from 2012) was a fantastic return to form for classic FPS.  I'm sure this will be no different.
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

-budd-

Almost here, i'll be getting this on release. The new engine is supposed to allow an unbelievable amount of enemies on screen while maintaining a decent fps. Might have to load up one of the Sam games to warm up, don't think i finished Serious Sam 2 HD, or load up fusion and play some community maps.

Serious Sam is just crazy fun, keep moving or die ;D
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

al_infierno

Yeah, apparently the "Legion" system allows for literally hundreds of thousands of enemies, which was exponentially more than they originally thought would work.  :dreamer:

I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.