Main Menu

April 29, 1992 (FRIDAY)

Started by Jarhead0331, March 26, 2021, 06:06:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jarhead0331

I ended up staying up late last night playing MS Flight Simulator 2020 in VR for the first time...just wow. I've learned that I barely fit into a Cessna. I also played a bunch of Halo Reach from the master chief collection. Halo is such an awesome IP. The stories draw me in every time.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Anguille

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on March 26, 2021, 08:24:04 AM
Let me know what you think of post-patch Pax Nova. I'm still loitering with intent on that one. Such potential, but last time I tried it, just no soul.
I haven't played the game so much this weekend but i don't think it has changed a lot. It's getting better and there's a new terrain. It's decent 4x but i don't believe it will change your initial impressions. I was thinking that the mood might be better if someone was reading the ingame texts like in Pandora.