Starbound :: Beta set to start tomorrow

Started by PanzersEast, December 03, 2013, 04:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Huw the Poo

Starbound is approaching 1.0 at last!

Just look at that list of features.  I can't believe how much the dev has crammed into each major update.  This game is going to absolutely piss over Terraria (to my mind it does already).  I hope a lot of people buy in at 1.0, the devs deserve a lot of success.

Huw the Poo

During a recent discussion on Reddit, one of the devs said they were hoping to release 1.0 by the end of July.  I'm very excited; I've been holding back because I only want to play stable builds, and I know I've been missing out on all the fun features that have been added to the game.  I'm hoping this one will keep me occupied for a long time. :)

jamus34

I've had this one on my watch list for a long time. Looks like this year's sale will be my time to jump in and check the waters
Insert witty comment here.

Yskonyn

I am re-aquainting myself with the game as we speak.
If there is any interest for it, I could even run a dedicated server for us Grogheads once 1.0 releases.  C:-)
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Boggit

The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Yskonyn

So, with the release out for a few weeks. What are your thoughts?
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

BanzaiCat

My son loves it. I have it but haven't installed it on this new rig of mine yet; I put in 34 hours with it on my old PC though. I'm installing it now to try later...my son told me I need to try it, it's greatly improved.

Jarhead0331

I enjoyed it over the weekend. Put more time into it than I ever did and made some real progress. It's an enjoyable game.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18